Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Depends on season
    Suspension
    Beatle Buckles

Warbonnet Thank You

Hey folks, i posted a thank you to Dutch in the Dutchware forum... I also want to thank RYAN over a Warbonnet... A cple in Kentucky had all their gear stolen while packing up to go home.. A group of teenagers was driving by and grabbed their gear and took off... Not having money to replace their gear, i took it upon myself to contact some of the well know cottage vendors to ask for help... Ryan at Warbonnet stepped up and donated some gear as well...
    You guys are some kind of special people, go out of your way to donate gear to people that come upon hard times... Its people like you that make a difference in this crazy world we live in... Like most of you guys know Warbonnet is a great company to buy from and a great company that makes GREAT products...
    I hope before you buy your next piece of gear you give Warbonnet a look.... I know i will...
    Thanks Again RYAN...
    God Bless

Also I would like to thank BRANDON,, the owner of Warbonnet to whom made this possible... Such a good hearted person, to give back to the community...
    Last edited by Jimbeam; 05-18-2018 at 16:39.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Thunderfly
    Insulation
    Wookie, Costco, EE
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    Nicely done!

Hammock
    11' SLD Lair
    Tarp
    SLD and HG WP
    Insulation
    HG UQ
    Images
    Very kind and thoughtful.

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR / BlackbirdXLC
    Tarp
    SimplyLightDesigns
    Insulation
    Lynx / LocoLibre
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    This just reinforces my believe that nearly all of these cottage vendors are just good people that care. The next time you hear of this happening let us know as some of us would want to help as well.

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Depends on season
    Suspension
    Beatle Buckles
    Will do thanks!!!

Hammock
    Juniper or Walhalla
    Tarp
    Trailheadz winter
    Insulation
    20° Etherial
    Suspension
    Straps/Breeze buck
    Copied from my other reply in the Dutch thread:

I just sat down to scroll though and found this and one other thread I have to reply to.

It is me he is talking about.

Mothers day was the worst day for me. I had my 13 going on 40 yr old with behavior problems start the day by having a bad behavior resulting in a trip to the local police department.

Fast forward a few hours we were the lake trying to turn the day around, when we lost everything. I should have known the kids were trouble when I heard the mom of a baby say something about using overnight diapers on her toddler because they held more....

They got our 2 new hammocks that I just got inFeb. Bug nets, suspension, rain tarps. They also got my first hammock that my mom got me for my birthday and the first one I got for Tara when she realized just how awesome it was to hang. They got the whoopie slings made for me by a friend I made here. We had made a special stop in Georgia just to meet and check out his great collection!

Anyway. These kids didnt just steal my stuff. They took joy from me. I have severe anxiety at times, and depression and PTSD. My hammock was my way of medicating without chemicals. It was my solace. They took that from me and it devastated me. I literally sat and cried for hours. I did have to take my prescription meds that night. I was sick from it.

Yes it is just material things and yes it can be replaced, but right now I couldnt afford to. I work as a hospital patient care provider, and she works taking care of mentally handicapped adults. We dont make much and what we do make supports us, but does not leave a lot extra. We do what we do not for the money but the satisfaction it brings to the people that need it most.

It overwhelms me that Dutch and Ryan from Warbonnet are doing this. When I found out I broke down and cried again because the generosity is more than I even know how to say than you for.

I was literally looking at 10.00 deals on vipon to see if i could find halfway suitable stuff to hold me over till i could afford more, when I got word about Dutch. I literally just saw these posts

I also have to thank Jim, because he got this going. Guys, there are just no words, but my heart is overflowing!

I know God provides for people who work to help others and you guys are such a blessing. You can not ever in a million years know what this means to me!

Thank you, you will both always be my first choices from now on!

Shannon McKinney

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    CRO Up Wide
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Stuff like this makes me want to spend money with Dutch & Brandon......Well done.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Thunderfly
    Insulation
    Wookie, Costco, EE
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brommeland View Post
    Stuff like this makes me want to spend money with Dutch & Brandon......Well done.
    ^

Hammock
    Juniper or Walhalla
    Tarp
    Trailheadz winter
    Insulation
    20° Etherial
    Suspension
    Straps/Breeze buck
    One name I needed to mention was Brandon, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You really just do not know how much all of the help means!

Hammock
    DH Darien / WBBB
    Tarp
    HEX Asym / Minifly
    Insulation
    HG Econ 40
    Suspension
    Beetle/ Cinch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brommeland View Post
    Have earlier today received another order from Dutch, several days ago my minifly and blackbird from Warbonnet Outdoors.
    Share the same thought, mate!!!

On the other hand, people who steal things from other people I have a very, VERY different thought...

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast