Chameleon and a Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 12'
    Insulation
    downy goodness
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Images
    Reaper and Ghost pepper zero degree quilts kept me super warm with a low of 19F! The first time I've been able to sleep the whole night in the cold without waking up at some point to fix a cold spot. These quilts are nothing short of amazing!

“I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news”
    ― John Muir

Hammock
    Chameleon and a Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 12'
    Insulation
    downy goodness
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Images
    Pics didn't show above, so this should work..... 0127191113a_HDR.jpg0127191111.jpg
    “I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news”
    ― John Muir

Hammock
    Dutchware 11 foot
    Tarp
    Thunderfly
    Insulation
    LL 20 to, WL 15uq
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Urduja View Post
    Hi All,
    I am sure there has been one of these done before, but I did not see one recently. When I first ordered my quilts, I was wondering what colors looked like what and how the thread looked and so on. I think a picture thread stating some basic info on color choice and which type of quilt you got can really help out anyone deciding on how they want to customize.

My request is that we try to keep this as much picture oriented as possible so that it can become a resource for whoever is looking for info.
    Here is my 20 degree long quilt. Bright Blue with Brick Red InsideIMG_0425.jpg

Images
    Not an amazing entry for the picture thread, but best one I have at the moment.

Carolina Reaper minus 20F UQ. Black Argon 90 outer with orange stitching. Burnt orange Argon 67 inner with black stitching. Orange grosgrain trim.

carolina_reaper_minus_20_1.jpg

Hammock
    WB: BB, BBXLC, RR
    Tarp
    WB: ALL
    Insulation
    WB-UQ / HG-TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    F0EDC751-3A4E-4E38-99CB-7F68F92FBC60.jpg5E5386D9-E48E-45EC-9894-5A78663ACACC.jpg81C5FBB4-69D3-439C-841A-22D8FA09FFA0.jpg8720CAB1-D461-4287-9EE3-0D98415F8F8E.jpg5A3660F4-F199-4AD7-80DD-20607CE319CD.jpg
    Hey all!! Couldn’t wait to share these. Finally received my new Loco Libre “Ridge Reaper” underquilt.
    Specs: 40’ + 1oz, 900 fill, Coyote Brown argon 90, Black argon 67, Black stitching both sides, Black grosgrain.
    I’m a Warbonnet fanatic and have several of their underquilts but...have been very intrigued by Loco Libre Gear. Partially because of y’all posting these example of George’s work. Very impressed and happy, as we all are. Thank you Loco Libre for your outstanding gear and work. Wishing George happiness and to his health and recovery.

Hammock
    Town's End Bridge or WBRR
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Ridge Creek
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    I love mine!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    "It turns out that what you have is less important than what you do with it"

Hammock
    Luxury bridge / SLD Streamliner
    Quote Originally Posted by cmc4free View Post
    Not an amazing entry for the picture thread, but best one I have at the moment.

Carolina Reaper minus 20F UQ. Black Argon 90 outer with orange stitching. Burnt orange Argon 67 inner with black stitching. Orange grosgrain trim.

carolina_reaper_minus_20_1.jpg
    I'll order the same when LLG is back in business and the matching topquilt.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12