Mainers- Anyone able to lend an UQ June 1-3?

Is there anyone between Brunswick-Portland or in that generaly vicinity who could lend me an UQ the weekend of June 1-3? I placed an order with Hammock Gear back in April when they were advising a ~6wk leadtime, which would have gotten them to me just in time. A few days ago I sent an email checking in and saying I'd like to have them by then, but they said they have too many rush orders and probably can't support. Pretty frustrating to hear that rush orders are being placed ahead of my order that was placed on time and causing me not to have it for my trip (lesson learned- always say it's urgent and get yours on rush order because if not, you get placed on the backburner). Anyways, I am taking my girlfriend camping for the first time and had ordered an extra UQ/TQ for her to use. We won't be backpacking this time (just going to do a simple trip to let her try out the hammock and warm her up to it) so top insulation should be fine and I have my own UQ, but will need another for her since the one I ordered won't be here yet. If anyone in the area has one they would be willing to lend me for a weekend, I would really appreciate it! We will probably plan to start camping Friday night and then maybe camp again Saturday night, but definitely be done by Sunday, so I could return it before the weekend is over. Let me know if you've got one you don't need that weekend and I would appreciate the help in a pinch!

I've got a custom Phoenix you can borrow if youd like. I'm in Ohio though so youd have to send it back to me.

Hammock
    Chameleon Wide Hexon 1.6 Coyote B.
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    HG Econs 30
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    I belive wilderness logics lead time is still around a week turn around. I was on the same boat I had ordered a set from hammock gear and wilderness at the same time. I got one exactly a week later and my other one im still waiting on going on 7 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    AMOK Draumr 3.0
    I'm out on the ME/NH border, but can loan a CDT UQ that should cover our current weather... bit outta ya way tho.

You should think of joining us for >>https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...une-15-17-2018
    >> Onward thru the fog...>>
    Find me on my blog Moosenut Falls https://moosenutfalls.wordpress.com/

So, I hear there is more to this story, and I hope you will post any updates here.
    As I hear it, you will get your UQ.

HG is a great company. Their customer support is awesome.

Ken in NC
    I collect vintage camp stoves.
    I roast coffee at home.

The start of hiking season and trail days makes this one of the busiest times of year for HG. I've had Adam personally deliver quilts to me at a campsite. I've never experienced better customer service anywhere.. not just gear vendors. Anywhere.

No reply from the OP????
    I roast coffee at home.

Quote Originally Posted by thompssc View Post
    I placed an order with Hammock Gear back in April when they were advising a ~6wk leadtime, which would have gotten them to me just in time. A few days ago I sent an email checking in and saying I'd like to have them by then, but they said they have too many rush orders and probably can't support. Pretty frustrating to hear that rush orders are being placed ahead of my order that was placed on time and causing me not to have it for my trip (lesson learned- always say it's urgent and get yours on rush order because if not, you get placed on the backburner).
    Can you follow up on what happened with HG.
    I roast coffee at home.

• + New Posts