So I haven't been on the forums due to an unexpected surgery. I had to go the E.R. because of a severe stomach pain and come to find out my gallbladder doesn't work. So they removed it. Its been almost 2 weeks and I feel great now. When I returned from the hospital I had 2 packages at home. The Clark NX250 and my handheld gps.

Yesterday I finally got to setup my hammock. I ordered a chain link, cinch buckle, and some webbing from Arrowhead, and it took me literally 3 minutes to setup my first try. This was my first time setting up a hammock too. My first impression was this is really great quality. My second impression was it doesn't seem as big as they made it seem. I'm 6'3"ish - 6'4", and 240 with broad shoulders. I have plenty of room to move around and have my shoulders not touch the sides but I was expecting a little more I guess. I am however, more than happy. Its going to be perfect for Costa Rica (which I leave in 35 days!).

So I'm going to upload some pictures. I wanted to show the suspension I feel is best for me for quick and easy setups with no knots. I also got the tarp ridgleline double from Paul which is awesome.

Here I accidentally put the head end going down hill but it was just a test

My Son had to lay in it

This is with the climateshield zipped on

Here is the chainlink to the webbing via cinch buckle

Webbing to Clark tree strap

Then the tarp ridgeline to the carbiner which works great!

Last but not least, my wife and son sitting in it

I hope this helps anyone's decision on getting a NX250 and/or quick and easy suspension from Paul at Arrowhead Equipment. He was awesome to deal with, I did via email, and when I ordered it took just a couple days to get it.

Feel free to ask any questions or make any suggestions