Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images

PRYM1 PRE-ORDER

We're expecting our first large shipment of PRYM1 Camo tomorrow and decided to get the ball rolling with some inventory. We've added several options to the Ready To Ship quilts for pre-order, these are NOT ready and will ship no later than Oct 19, 2018 to allow us to get the stock built as well as continue to pump out our Made To Order quilts. If you want to be one of the COOL kids at your next hang and sport some GREAT looking quilts this is your chance to get in line FIRST and it always good to be FIRST!!!. The BEST part is due to our partnership with PRYM1/RBTR we are able to hold the price point on these at just a $25 premium over our regular pricing, that's a pretty good deal for these super looking quilts.

We have a very limited QTY available this first batch in five GREAT patterns, when they sell out we'll need a review adding additional inventory.

You can find PRYM1 Bandits here: https://ugqoutdoor.com/top-quilts/bandit-ready-to-ship/

You can find PRYM1 Zeppelins here: https://ugqoutdoor.com/under-quilts/...ready-to-ship/

As always you have the options for Made To Order PRYM1 quilts as well but the price point is a bit more due to the nature of the purchasing agreement with RBTR & PRYM1.

The following five color options are available for pre-order and shipping October 19, 2018.

BTW did you see the incredible selection of Ready To Ship quilts? We've been running like a finely tuned watch meeting our commitments to Made To Order customers and building this great selection of stock for you.
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey sr1335, any chance that for us that already have ordered xl prym bandit already get the the discounted price. I have ice xl bandit xl in production. Plus a zeppelin awaiting production. That’s how much is loved the patterns.

Edited:

Oops I missed the price discussion above. I am just getting antsy waiting.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkgman View Post
    Hey sr1335, any chance that for us that already have ordered xl prym bandit already get the the discounted price. I have ice xl bandit xl in production. Plus a zeppelin awaiting production. That’s how much is loved the patterns.

Edited:

Oops I missed the price discussion above. I am just getting antsy waiting.
    Unfortunately Made To Order quilts are not part of this bulk buying model and are subject to standard cut yardage pricing.
    Happy Hangin'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    3xWBBB1.0dbl, XLC, DIY
    Tarp
    superfly, maccat d
    Insulation
    DIY UQ/TQ/UGQ/HG
    Suspension
    whoopies, E.trunks
    The high country and silver mist are extremely temping colors, very nice looking
    http://smartoutdoors.webs.com/ elephant trunks, tarp keys and crosses

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bloomgorge View Post
    The high country and silver mist are extremely temping colors, very nice looking
    Both look great, Silver Mist is a good winter choice and the High Country is a very good option for those who like Multicam color profile.
    Happy Hangin'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I received my ice xl bandit today. It is beautiful.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner Bridge
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream 13
    Insulation
    Lynx, hangtight
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    oh.. hard decision.. I'm willing to pull the trigger on my very first underquilt (don't even have an official camping hammock yet!) and I want the 0 degree (no point in stinting for $5), but I REALLY wish I could get the Typhoon or voltage for fabric choice (hmmmm....)
    ~~~NJHEART2HEART Dawn~~~
    "Seek God, Embrace the Journey, Leave a Legacy of Love"

Images
    Do you think you'll use the quilt in near zero degree temps often? If not, you may want to consider a 20* or even higher rating. It's not just a factor of cost, but the 0* will be heavier and bulkier all the time. If you primarily use it in late spring through early fall, you'll be venting it often to keep from being too hot, and even more so if you get a 0*. Just food for thought.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner Bridge
    Tarp
    UGQ Winterdream 13
    Insulation
    Lynx, hangtight
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by cmc4free View Post
    Do you think you'll use the quilt in near zero degree temps often? If not, you may want to consider a 20* or even higher rating. It's not just a factor of cost, but the 0* will be heavier and bulkier all the time. If you primarily use it in late spring through early fall, you'll be venting it often to keep from being too hot, and even more so if you get a 0*. Just food for thought.
    Hiya CMC4free - thanks for the feedback. I hadn't really thought about that, so good point. However, my only experience in a hammock was in Maine on a not so cold night in the low 60's. I was in a chameleon with a 0* underquilt and 40* topquilt - and was comfortable! And that's with jeans, tshirt and a fleece on top! I apparently sleep extra Coooollllllddddd, so that was my reasoning for the 0*.....

Now, that's just one night, so maybe I need to wait and get a little more experience hanging overnight.. but it's sooo tempting.. and those voltage and typhoon fabrics are soo neat!

Anyone know about how much savings in in buying one now at pre-sale, with the fancy fabric vs. buying later to order?
    ~~~NJHEART2HEART Dawn~~~
    "Seek God, Embrace the Journey, Leave a Legacy of Love"

• + New Posts