DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema
    Insulation
    LL-40/HG 0
    Suspension
    Becket hitch!

Best hammock ever... I think

I had been in the market for a sparrow for such a long time but all them colors and choices kept me changing my order, finally bought one for sale off of someone on here and only have had it out one weekend so far (**** surgeries) but it is by far the best I have slept in and now after selling 2 of my other hammocks I got the itch to get another sparrow for the dog and I for the winter season.
    But just wanted to say many thanks to the Smurfs, once i decide on what i all want i will be placing the order, Many Many Thanks
    To only step where others have stepped means not to have your own adventures. Live, Love, and Adventure so you may leave your own foot prints!

Hammock
    Hammocktent 90*, Sparrow, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    light & waterproof
    Insulation
    Ongoing experiment
    Suspension
    Ongoing experiment
    I've spent the last week sleeping outside in my DH Sparrow. Wooki UQ fits it very well. Since I have been hanging full time I like to change hammocks now and then, currently I'm working the Sparrow. The Smurfs are great to work with.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Quote Originally Posted by kattdogg View Post
    But just wanted to say many thanks to the Smurfs, once i decide on what i all want i will be placing the order, Many Many Thanks
    Thanks kattdogg,
    If you need any help as your figuring out you hammock configuration, just let me know.

• + New Posts