Dutchware Chameleon
    Tarp
    Thunderfly
    Insulation
    EE Revolt
    Suspension
    Spider Daisy Chain
    Images
    Bit late to this thread but never too late to spread the love.

Dutch, your a hammock hero, honestly I was lost as to which hammock to bu, the WBBB-XL, the Sparrow, Chameleon, AMOK, Warrior, I could go on.
    I find when it comes to Cottage Companies everybody has wonderful things to say about each one and the personnel there too. Then I watched one of your videos showing just how versatile the Chameleon was and your passion and enthusiasm for hammocks. After that there were the customers who called out for parts that you then produced for us. That is the sign that you listened and then went and incresed the product line. Thanks to your example I think that other great companies are having to up their game and extend their ranges too. It made me want to give you my money as I knew not only was I going to get an awesome piece of kit but that you would then in turn use the money to create more and better products for us in the future.
    So I thank you Dutch by believing in you and making your hammock my first proper one. I regret nothing and haven't stopped buying Dutch bling since.
    Now thats not to say I won't end up with 5 different hammocks and as many tarps and quilts as I just can't help myself but I will always remember my first Chameleon.

Senior Member Tyroler Holzhacker's Avatar
    Hammock
    DH DL Sparrow/SL Darien
    Tarp
    MacCat/WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    LL/JRB/DIY down
    Suspension
    MSH/Whoopies/strps
    Images
    Dutch, you are most welcome. I am thankful you are a vendor here, and am very happy to spend my money with Dutchware, Inc. You and the other vendors on HF are so awesome, and I am so happy to have found you as I delve deeper into this great outdoor obsession called hammock camping.Your innovation and creativity in this field is nothing short of awesome. Your humility, and compassion for others is also very admirable. Thanks for making it in the USA!

Hammock
    chameleon 1.6
    Insulation
    loco libre
    Suspension
    straps, beetles.
    thanks dutch, happy holidays, my gear closet has some very nice hammock gear from you.

Hammock
    11 Ft Dutch Hexon 1.0 Sidezip
    Tarp
    12 ft HG Quest
    Insulation
    3/4 Phoenix20
    Suspension
    Spiderpolybeetles
    Thank you,Dutch.You're my goto vendor for most of the things I use related to hammock and tarp.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Econ
    Suspension
    UCR/Straps
    Thanks Dutch for high quality, innovative gear we can trust and fantastic customer service!

Merry Christmas!

Hammock
    Cedar Ridge Lounger
    Tarp
    Cedar Ridge
    Insulation
    CRO UQ,
    Suspension
    Straps/ Cinch buck
    Dutch, I haev nothing but positive things to say about you, Thank you for what you do, I recently became a customer of yours, due to things happening at OWL, I look forward to many years of doing business with you, and many, many orders for items that I really didnt know I needed till i saw them on your site! Thank you Dutch from Trinity, NC

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234