Tarp
    WB Mountain Fly
    Insulation
    SMR TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch straps
    Here are some details of the hang. www.foxcarltonpond.com
    Grey Eagle
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” John Muir

Hammock
    WBBB; WBRR; WBXLC;HH Exped
    Tarp
    Superfly; JRB Ulti
    Insulation
    HG TQ&UQ; AHE; WB
    Suspension
    Whoopies&Dutchware
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Eagle View Post
    Here are some details of the hang. www.foxcarltonpond.com
    Bad link Rog. Dropped the 'e' in carlETon.
    www.foxcarletonpond.com
    works.

This is a WAY bigger event than I thought! Several types of fly casting and fishing, organized trail hikes and mntn biking trips, private boat sales. Authors and book signings, cool lectures, and even your map and compass class! I will really try to make it this year.
    Thanks!
    Tight lines!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Live Purposefully; Dare Greatly; Land Gently

If you're going to do something wrong, go for it! - Beryl G.

"Never knock on Death's door - just ring the bell and run. He hates that!"

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    WB Mountain Fly
    Insulation
    SMR TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch straps
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPainter View Post
    Bad link Rog. Dropped the 'e' in carlETon.
    www.foxcarletonpond.com
    works.

This is a WAY bigger event than I thought! Several types of fly casting and fishing, organized trail hikes and mntn biking trips, private boat sales. Authors and book signings, cool lectures, and even your map and compass class! I will really try to make it this year.
    Thanks!
    Tight lines!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Thanks for finding the link problem. Hope to see you there.
    Grey Eagle
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” John Muir

Hammock
    Mana Outdoors dbl. 10.8ft
    Tarp
    Yukon Outdoors
    Insulation
    UGQ(10* UQ,30* TQ)
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie Dutch
    I will see if I can make the trip from Texas!

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    WB Mountain Fly
    Insulation
    SMR TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch straps
    Here is the latest registration form: Contact Jon Pound directly to make your reservation.

Fox Carlton Pond Sporting Camps, Box 103, Phillips, Maine 04966
    www.foxcarletonpond.com
    - Fly Rod Crosby Days Registration May 17, 18, 19, 2019 -

Names of People Attending: __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Mailing Address __________________________________________________ ______________Ph. Number_____________________

E-Mail ________________________________________________ Dogs Name & Breed _____________________________________

9% TAX INCLUDED IN CABIN & SITE RATES BELOW

Hanging Sites $12 per night____________ Check in ____________________ Check Out ______________________#Nights______

Tent Site $39 w/water & elec. per night___________ Site#______________ Check in _________Check Out ________#Nights______

RV Site $43 w/water & electric per night- length & Make______________________ Check in ______ Check out ______ #Nights ____

Cabins $97 to $159 range per night - Cabin Requested________________ Check in _________Check out__________ #Nights______

Cabin Availability – Cub’s Den (reserved) Fox Den - $129 Pine Tree $147 Bears Den (reserved) Cougar’s Den (reserved) as of January
    [STAY 4 NIGHTS GET 5TH NIGHT FREE]

----GO TO WEBSITE WWW.FOXCARLETONPOND.COM FOR FULL DETAILS----

"FULL PAYMENT OF RESERVATION FEE PER SITE IS PAYABLE THE DAY A RESERVATION IS MADE”

Cabin reservations: First Night Deposit required at time reservation is made. Balance due at check in.

email: [email protected] with any questions

** INDICATES PRE REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Register for up to 4 ** for a one time fee of $25 per person.

FRIDAY

4:45 Pot Luck Supper at Fox Hall

6pm Story of Fly Rod Crosby told by Author Pam Matthews

6:45 to 7:45 Tragic Story of AT hiker Geraldine Largay told by Ken Riendeau, SERE school instructor whose search & rescue team was instrumental in searching for Geraldine.

SATURDAY

7:30am to 8:30am Pancakes, Sausage, Juice & Coffee Breakfast at Fox Hall $6 pay at breakfast (age 12 and under “free”)

** 8:30am to 4pm Tenkara, One Handed and Two Handed Spey fly fishing & Traditional Fly Casting Clinic: (max 18)_________________
    (NO fishing license required for this event on our pond. There is a license required to fish on the Sandy River)

8:45am, 9:45am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm Yoga warm ups/cool downs prior to Mt Bike Rides or Hikes with Ginni Robie, Certified Yoga Instructor

**9am Guided Hike on Fly Rod Crosby Trail: Meet at Fox Hall __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

**9am, 10am, 1pm, 2pm Mt. Bike Rides, 7 Mt. Bikes available provided by Northern Lights Sports_________________________________
    (age 12 and under registration fee not required for this activity)

9:45am to noon Phillips Historical Society opens Fly Rod Crosby Exhibit (donations appreciated)__________________________________
    (pre registration required)

**10am to 11:15am: Eco Tour & Nature’s photography clinic by Tina Rose. Max 6 Meet at Fire Pit_______________________________________________ ____________________

11am and 12:30pm Sandy River & Rangeley Lakes Railroad rides. $6 pay at the station

11am to 12:30pm Free Lunch at Fox Hall – Hot Dogs, Chips, soda, water, coffee

11:15am to 4:30pm EXHIBITORS FAIR WITH BUCKET RAFFLE & FLY TYING DEMONSTRATION AT FOX HALL

**11:30am to 4pm Outdoor Survival Clinic: Meet inside Fox Hall______________________________________________ ______________

12:30pm to 1:15pm Author Tim Caverly, www.allagashtails.com, doing Power Point Presentation of his book “So you think you know Maine” and holding a book signing. (Pre Registration Requested.) __________________________________________________ _________

1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 Free Giveaway drawing of 5 of each guides favorite trout flies. Must be present to win. Sign up at “The Fox Fly Shop Booth”.

4:15pm Exhibitors Bucket Raffle at Fox Hall (Proceeds to be shared among all participating non profits)

4:30pm What fishing products /flies should I consider buying? Guides inside Fox Hall

5pm to 6pm Dinner & Show is 6pm to 8pm featuring “The Sandy River Ramblers” at Phillips Area Community Center. $15 pay at door.

5:15 order your ½ price pizzas at “The Local Bull”, downtown Phillips. Get your Coupons at “The Fox Fly Shop Booth” or “ Fox Office”.

SUNDAY

7:30am to 8:30am Pancakes, Sausage, Juice & Coffee Breakfast at Fox Hall $6 pay at breakfast (age 12 and under “free”)

**8am - 1pm Guided Tenkara Fly Fishing trip with Maine Guide Dan Pierce II additional $50pp: Max 6 min 4_________________________________
    (State of Maine Fishing License required for this event {Buy online at Maine.Gov Inland Fisheries & Wildlife) Assemble at Fox Hall

9am – 10:30am Map & Compass Course with Maine Guide Roger David: Meet in Fly Shop: Max 7_____________________________

**9:30am – 10:30am Eco Tour around Fox Pond with Tina Rose: Max 6 Meet at Fire Pit_______________________________________

Camping With Pets

Fox Carlton Pond Camps & Campground is a Responsible Dog Friendly Campground in Maine.

Camping with dogs can be a wonderful adventure for both the owner and dog. But before you bring your pet, there are a few things you should know. To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience, “The Fox” has established some guidelines.

We understand your pet is part of your family. We welcome your pet as long as the following policies are followed. If you do not comply with all policies, we will be forced to ask you to leave immediately without a refund.

All pets must be well socialized with other pets & people. If your pet is not then you must leave them home.

Your pet must be registered before arrival. - For the safety of our guests, pets should be leashed.

Pet litter must be cleaned up immediately and disposed of properly.

We do not permit the following breeds that our insurance company has identified as having aggressive behaviors: Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, Doberman and Mastiff or any mix thereof.

Pets are not allowed with visitors of guests. Pets will not be allowed to disturb your neighbors in any manner.

Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, immediately without a refund. Constant barking bothers other campers. If your pet is too vocal, you’ll need to find other accommodations.

TESLA DESTINATION CHARGING STATION

Fox Carlton Pond Sporting Camps offers a 16kw Seasonal Destination Charging Station

Page 2 of 2
    Grey Eagle

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ Ambush
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Looks like a lot of fun, Roger! So much to do even if you don't fish. Several opportunities to learn something new. I would be interested, but not at the cost of someone that really wants to go, losing a spot at the lake. I would just be an observer.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    WB Mountain Fly
    Insulation
    SMR TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch straps
    Quote Originally Posted by gogrillz View Post
    Looks like a lot of fun, Roger! So much to do even if you don't fish. Several opportunities to learn something new. I would be interested, but not at the cost of someone that really wants to go, losing a spot at the lake. I would just be an observer.
    Come on up and you can bring your camper if you prefer than to a hammock.
    Grey Eagle

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    UGQ Ambush
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Eagle View Post
    Come on up and you can bring your camper if you prefer than to a hammock.
    Oh that's my vintage retro aluminized hammock, with leafspring suspension, and polystyrene insulation.IMG_20181226_112241429_HDR.jpg

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    HG Econ 20* & 40*
    Suspension
    Straps with buckle
    I want to go to this one but can’t commit to it yet, any idea when I need to sign up by to secure a spot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    WB Mountain Fly
    Insulation
    SMR TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch straps
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHanger View Post
    I want to go to this one but can’t commit to it yet, any idea when I need to sign up by to secure a spot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, you will need to contact Jon Pound for that info.
    Grey Eagle

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast