Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema
    Insulation
    HG UQ, Custom TQ
    Suspension
    Yes
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by alifeoutdoors View Post
    Brooklyn the random number gods have selected you for the Crown2 congrats!
    WOW. Thanks so much. Very excited. This will introduce a good buddy of mine to the wonder of backpacking. Now he won’t have any excuse to join me on hikes. THANKS AGAIN. ��

  2. #42
    alifeoutdoors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Iron River, WI
    Hammock
    Mood Dependent
    Tarp
    Weather Dependent
    Insulation
    Just Dependent
    Suspension
    Beckett Up Pardner
    Posts
    1,270
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
    WOW. Thanks so much. Very excited. This will introduce a good buddy of mine to the wonder of backpacking. Now he won’t have any excuse to join me on hikes. THANKS AGAIN. ��
    No problem, happy to help. We're trying to get this server online at work so I haven't had a chance to PM you yet so send me your address when you have a moment and I'll get that out to you this week. Again, congrats! I hope it serves your friend well.
    Once you're lost in twilight's blue, you don't find your way, the way finds you.

  3. #43
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    20,855
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by alifeoutdoors View Post
    No problem, happy to help. We're trying to get this server online at work so I haven't had a chance to PM you yet so send me your address when you have a moment and I'll get that out to you this week. Again, congrats! I hope it serves your friend well.
    Missed you at the hang but this that you did is a right goodie for sure.
    The WI folks were a toot and a treat.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

  4. #44
    alifeoutdoors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Iron River, WI
    Hammock
    Mood Dependent
    Tarp
    Weather Dependent
    Insulation
    Just Dependent
    Suspension
    Beckett Up Pardner
    Posts
    1,270
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Missed you at the hang but this that you did is a right goodie for sure.
    The WI folks were a toot and a treat.
    Shug
    Thanks! Yea WI makes some good folks Aye, missed catching up with you but duty called, glad you made it though. Hopefully get some trail time with ya this season
    Once you're lost in twilight's blue, you don't find your way, the way finds you.

  5. #45
    alifeoutdoors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Iron River, WI
    Hammock
    Mood Dependent
    Tarp
    Weather Dependent
    Insulation
    Just Dependent
    Suspension
    Beckett Up Pardner
    Posts
    1,270
    Images
    2
    Thanks again everyone. Contact has been and packs have been shipped so I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.
    Once you're lost in twilight's blue, you don't find your way, the way finds you.

  • + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

    Similar Threads

    1. FS: New Massdrop / Granite Gear Crown X60
      By brohawk in forum [SOLD/WITHDRAWN] Items no longer available
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 08-16-2018, 21:01
    2. FS: Granite Gear Crown VC 60
      By StumpJumper in forum [SOLD/WITHDRAWN] Items no longer available
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 04-28-2017, 19:23

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •