WBBBXLC ,DIY Argon 1.6
    Tarp
    WL old man winter
    Insulation
    HG -10°, CDT 40°
    Suspension
    Whoppies
    Images
    I've got an Econ Burrow and compared to my Argon Burrow it's definitely a heavier fabric. But for comparing wind protection properties, I can't tell with the Argon since its my -10° and has soooo much down I'd never feel a draft blow through it. The Econ though is only a 40° and so far I've been super happy with it. I've used it on some pretty windy and cool fall nights and the ION has done a great job of keeping the heat in and wind out. I have noticed with my A90 ZQ UQP that over time it's lost a lot of its DWR since I use it all much. While it does still provide protection, it wets out much easier now , and when it does it sticks to the UQ on the sides allowing for easy passage of water onto the quilt. This can be fixed though with a new DWR treatment. One plus with the ZQ though is it fits my Ridgerunner also. It would be awesome if he made the TW with the insulation running down the middle for use with the RR or BMBH. I wonder if he would do it custom if I gave him the the dimensions ? Having a TW for a bridge would make up for the added weight and bulk, making it easier to hike with I would think. Any tips or tricks I need to know about that you've found out with yours?
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    Dwg Chameleon / Dwg Netless
    Tarp
    Sld / Kitsapcowboy
    Insulation
    Sld / Loco Libre
    Suspension
    Dwg / Sheltowee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesapeake View Post
    I've got an Econ Burrow and compared to my Argon Burrow it's definitely a heavier fabric. But for comparing wind protection properties, I can't tell with the Argon since its my -10° and has soooo much down I'd never feel a draft blow through it. The Econ though is only a 40° and so far I've been super happy with it. I've used it on some pretty windy and cool fall nights and the ION has done a great job of keeping the heat in and wind out. I have noticed with my A90 ZQ UQP that over time it's lost a lot of its DWR since I use it all much. While it does still provide protection, it wets out much easier now , and when it does it sticks to the UQ on the sides allowing for easy passage of water onto the quilt. This can be fixed though with a new DWR treatment. One plus with the ZQ though is it fits my Ridgerunner also. It would be awesome if he made the TW with the insulation running down the middle for use with the RR or BMBH. I wonder if he would do it custom if I gave him the the dimensions ? Having a TW for a bridge would make up for the added weight and bulk, making it easier to hike with I would think. Any tips or tricks I need to know about that you've found out with yours?
    No tricks needed , just hook up & lay like I showed in the video . There is no secondary adjustments so it’s hang & forget about it. What I know about Jared is he does not say no to most custom but I know he’s been real busy
    HAMmock po·lyg·a·mist

Hammock
    WL Snipe, Eldorado
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Webbing and buckle
    Do you think Jared will come up with some sort of top quilt to go with this insulated underquilt protector?

Hammock
    Dwg Chameleon / Dwg Netless
    Tarp
    Sld / Kitsapcowboy
    Insulation
    Sld / Loco Libre
    Suspension
    Dwg / Sheltowee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd1983 View Post
    Do you think Jared will come up with some sort of top quilt to go with this insulated underquilt protector?
    That I know he will say no to
    HAMmock po·lyg·a·mist