SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    SLD Custom
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    Straps and Beetle

SLD Satisfied Customer

I guess I'm a SLD Fanboy myself. I've spent the last 6 nights in my SLD set up. My 12 foot Winter Haven pitched low with exterior pole mods kept me out of the wind and dry during 30-40 mile per hour winds assorted rain and sleet with 6 inches of snow falling. My Trail Lair made from a single layer of hexon 1.6 with the winter cover was extremely comfortable with no calf ridge. I did use a 20 degree quilt set along with SLD insulated UQP with the 3.6 apex insulation. I set the adjustments on the UQP on night one and didn't have to touch them for the whole 6 nights. The temperature was disappointing only reaching a low of 15 degrees. I was hoping for lower. I stayed toasty warm and dry the whole time.
    Last edited by Seadug; 03-03-2019 at 22:16.

Hammock
    Dutchware
    Tarp
    Sld / Kitsapcowboy
    Insulation
    Sld T Winder / Llg
    Suspension
    Dw / Sheltowee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadug View Post
    I guess I'm a SLD Fanboy myself. I've spent the last 6 nights in my SLD set up. My 12 foot Winter Haven pitched low with exterior pole mods kept me out of the wind and dry during 30-40 mile per hour winds assorted rain and sleet with 6 inches of snow falling. My Trail Lair made from a single layer of hexon 1.6 with the winter cover was extremely comfortable with no calf ridge. I did use a 20 degree quilt set along with SLD insulated UQP with the 3.6 apex insulation. I set the adjustments on the UQP on night one and didn't have to touch them for the whole 6 nights. The temperature was disappointing only reaching a low of 15 degrees. I was hoping for lower. I stayed toasty warm and dry the whole time.
    Sounds like a sweet setup! I'm getting another trail winder but with Dutch Print to Fabric to accent the insulation area of the uq. I'm with you ...Im a SLD Fanboy for life!
    HAMmock po·lyg·a·mist

I guess having an original SLD order #4 puts me at Fanboy status. It's been 2 months since I placed an order and I'm feeling that I need a fix. There's gotta be something that I need....

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Trail Lair/LSOH WarriorUL
    Tarp
    ManyFly's/HG WP
    Insulation
    HG/Speer/WB
    Suspension
    Straps/Buckles
    Sounds like you're having a great week! I'm looking forward to a few more trips in my Voyager before the weather turns too warm/buggy down here to go netless. Then its on to the Trail Lair.
    Last edited by Nameth; 03-04-2019 at 23:07.

• + New Posts