Superfly, MambaJam
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, WL Sum
    Suspension
    Webbing, Whoopies
    Images

BWCA Angleworm Trail Solo Zen Trip

Great video Shug.
    Love the loons on the lake. Closing my eyes and hear them now.
    I’ve been hiking with a little less lollygagging so it’s nice to unwind and get a little zen watching this.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TallPaul View Post
    Great video Shug.
    Love the loons on the lake. Closing my eyes and hear them now.
    I’ve been hiking with a little less lollygagging so it’s nice to unwind and get a little zen watching this.
    Was a very loony trip for sure.
    My next trip will be more walking, less lollygagging.
    Thankee.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    WB XLC
    Tarp
    Thunderfly
    German Andy here. Good times in the BWCA! We must have missed you by a day or so, coming down the Echo trail on Memorial Day weekend after a week of paddling the waters of the boundary. Goobie brought two o&h kringles, that he nursed along for a couple of days, so that was a real treat in the woods. FYI: ALDI stores carry Knoppers and if you make it to one, check out the other German chocolate as well. You won’t be disappointed...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BoundryWaters; 06-02-2019 at 20:59.

Images
    Thanks for another great pair of videos. In my neck of the woods, we also have Knoppers at Woodman's grocery stores. I also find Lion bars and Toggi bars there. Good stuff.

Interesting to hear you mention a recent obsession with Formula 1. That's pretty much the only sport I follow regularly and have been obsessed with it myself for about 15 years. I don't think I've missed watching a single race in that time. When I can, I like to watch them live, which can be challenging when the races take place halfway across the world and they're broadcast in the middle of the night in the USA. Next weekend's race in Montreal is one I always look forward to.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BoundryWaters View Post
    German Andy here. Good times in the BWCA! We must have missed you by a day or so, coming down the Echo trail on Memorial Day weekend after a week of paddling the waters of the boundary. Goobie brought two o&h kringles, that he nursed along for a couple of days, so that was a real treat in the woods. FYI: ALDI stores carry Knoppers and if you make it to one, check out the other German chocolate as well. You won’t be disappointed...
    Yessir, we were too close. Would have been fun to run into you all.....and the knives!
    I love German chocolate very much. Danke.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc4free View Post
    Thanks for another great pair of videos. In my neck of the woods, we also have Knoppers at Woodman's grocery stores. I also find Lion bars and Toggi bars there. Good stuff.

Interesting to hear you mention a recent obsession with Formula 1. That's pretty much the only sport I follow regularly and have been obsessed with it myself for about 15 years. I don't think I've missed watching a single race in that time. When I can, I like to watch them live, which can be challenging when the races take place halfway across the world and they're broadcast in the middle of the night in the USA. Next weekend's race in Montreal is one I always look forward to.
    Someday I hope to go to Monaco again ( I was there on a cruise once) and watch live the Grand Prix de Monaco.
    What channel do you watch it live!
    Recently watched "Weekend of a Champion" with Jackie Stewart. LOVE Jackie and how he talks about driving. Great at the end where he and Polanski are talking in the same hotel suite from where the shot the film.
    Those cars excite me.
    TOGGI!

Images
    For the last couple years, it's been broadcast on the ESPN networks. For some of the North American races they usually put a few of the races on ABC trying to attract new viewers. I believe the Canadian race will be on ABC.

I cut the cord last year and no longer get regular TV channels. To get my fix, I signed up for the F1TV streaming service and now I watch on there. They have some archival race footage and other stuff on there too.

Two videos I would highly recommend are the Ron Howard film Rush about the Niki Lauda / James Hunt rivalry of the mid 70's and the documentary film Senna.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cmc4free View Post
    For the last couple years, it's been broadcast on the ESPN networks. For some of the North American races they usually put a few of the races on ABC trying to attract new viewers. I believe the Canadian race will be on ABC.

I cut the cord last year and no longer get regular TV channels. To get my fix, I signed up for the F1TV streaming service and now I watch on there. They have some archival race footage and other stuff on there too.

Two videos I would highly recommend are the Ron Howard film Rush about the Niki Lauda / James Hunt rivalry of the mid 70's and the documentary film Senna.
    Oh yes. Have watched both. Just re-watched RUSH a while back. I love it. Hate that Niki just passed.

Hammock
    dream hammock
    Tarp
    waterproof
    Insulation
    underquilt
    Suspension
    straps
    as always another great one( or two), just made me decide i have to make quick trip to yellow river next weekend and just et out there. may not be as nice as the boundry waters but it is close, boundary waters will be this fall. thanks again for sharing your camping experiences with the rest of us

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlj75 View Post
    as always another great one( or two), just made me decide i have to make quick trip to yellow river next weekend and just et out there. may not be as nice as the boundry waters but it is close, boundary waters will be this fall. thanks again for sharing your camping experiences with the rest of us
    You'll be glad you did.
    Decided to head back up again...soonest.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123