HG DCF Stnd + WP
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Kevlar + Beckett
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
    Mike,

I would be happy to send you a section of our 3/4 MilSpec webbing if you haven't tried that already. I also know of a few places that might work for you.
    PM coming Carter...

You wonder why I love to sleep alone, in the woods, in a hammock.. I wonder why you don't...

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG DCF Stnd + WP
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Kevlar + Beckett
    Images
    To close the chapter on this... I emailed ZPacks back asking how it makes sense that I can order 30" of 1/2" webbing to fix my pack but I can't order 30" of 3/4" webbing to fix the same pack...

Shared that for as much as I love my ZPacks gear and will continue to use it, it's unlikely I would be buying any more from them... Thanked them, wished them good fortune.. and linked to this thread.

They have yet to respond.

I'm saddened by all of this.

You wonder why I love to sleep alone, in the woods, in a hammock.. I wonder why you don't...

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HG DCF Stnd + WP
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Kevlar + Beckett
    Images
    @Intimidator.... Carter, I just realized the webbing on the fanny pack you made for me is 3/4" and being the whiz that I am (rarely) put it together with a guess that what you used is the mil-spec webbing from RBTR. It's perfect for what I need. In fact, I think it's better than what is on the pack now. I had an order for more 1.6 Hyper D ready to go, so I added the webbing. Thank you!!

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345