Hammock
    Tribe, RBTR AH, GTUL
    Insulation
    AHE, Snugpak
    Suspension
    June Bugs, webbing

NEMO Puffin blanket

I have a thin, short blanket that I've been using during the summer months, but wanted something a little more robust. And for my purposes, it will be used while backyard/indoors hanging, so weight isn't an issue.

Yesterday, I received a NEMO Puffin blanket (synthetic insulation), so I've only had one chance to use it. Time will tell. It is definitely an upgrade to what I have been using.

The Puffin provides the ability to form a footbox--at the bottom end of the blanket, there are three buttons (two sides and bottom edge), which can then be inserted through a single button hole in the blanket. My thin summer blanket had snaps on only two sides, which is more like a hint of a footbox.

I am pleased and impressed with the Puffin blanket, and I look forward to using it.
    Find your inner hammock.

Hammock
    12' Superior Hammock
    Tarp
    Kammok Kuhli
    Insulation
    Superior / UGQ
    Quote Originally Posted by cap624 View Post
    I have a thin, short blanket that I've been using during the summer months, but wanted something a little more robust. And for my purposes, it will be used while backyard/indoors hanging, so weight isn't an issue.

Yesterday, I received a NEMO Puffin blanket (synthetic insulation), so I've only had one chance to use it. Time will tell. It is definitely an upgrade to what I have been using.

The Puffin provides the ability to form a footbox--at the bottom end of the blanket, there are three buttons (two sides and bottom edge), which can then be inserted through a single button hole in the blanket. My thin summer blanket had snaps on only two sides, which is more like a hint of a footbox.

I am pleased and impressed with the Puffin blanket, and I look forward to using it.
    I’ve been enjoying a Nemo Puffin for a few years now— definitely works for me from the mid 50s to the mid 70s at night. Slept in it the last couple nights actually.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I’ve enjoyed mine— it’s gotten plenty of use

• + New Posts