Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    LL Ridge Reaper
    Suspension
    WB Beckett Straps
    Bringing back this old thread to check in and see if anyone has experienced any issues with the Tarp Ticks sharp feeling edges? I was hesistant to leave them attached to my tarp as I felt like they were a little sharp and could puncture or rip the tarp or my mesh tarp sleeve. For now I attached them to my stakes but I feel that it would be much faster for setup and take down if I could leave them attached to the tarp, which is then stuffed into in the mesh sleeve.

As an aside I do love the tarp ticks and they are super easy to use and seem to work great.

Hammock
    WBBB, WBRR, WL LiteOwl
    Tarp
    OES, WL BullFro
    Insulation
    HG UQ, TQ, WB UQ
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Joe411k - I had the same concern with Nite-eze Figure-9's I'd leave on the tarp. Finally I moved the hardware to the Stake side of things. Now I plan to keep the lines off the tarp (but that's one more thig to remember to bring - unless I want to use dental floss again ) and attach them to the tarp with hooked plastic linelocs on the tarp side. The linelocs stay on the line and the lineloc hooks on the tarp's guy D-ring. But this area is always changing for me - try this, try that, etc.
    In order to see what few have seen, you must go where few have gone. And DO what few have done.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123