Hammock
    Chameleon Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    KC Cat Tangle 12
    Insulation
    LLG CR, Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopie & shackle

Exclamation I sold a Snugpak UQ that wasn't...

I was in Maine last weekend on vacation and I used my Double Dutch setup for the first time. I packed a bunch of extra gear for my young son including my new SLD Trailwinder (excellent, by the way) and what I thought was a Snugpak topquilt.

Some time ago--probably 2018--I had a Snugpak TQ and UQ, and I answered a request that another user posted for a UQ (IIRC) with my modified Snugpak UQ. I had an alteration shop sew secondary suspension channels to it at a price higher than I paid for the UQ itself! At any rate, sometime before that, I guess I switched the TQ and UQ stuff sacks because last week when I pulled what I thought was the Snugpak TQ out of the TQ sack, I found the UQ stuffed in there. So whomever I sold the UQ to must have received my TQ in the sack clearly printed with the words, "Hammock Underquilt."

I'm less concerned about getting the TQ back than making sure the buyer of my UQ gets what I promised them. I've looked through my PayPal records. I've searched for my own posts; my username has changed since, and neither username yields anything. I typically keep my PMs especially as they relate to transactions, but I have no evidence of a Snugpak exchange.

I may be going crazy; I may have sold it elsewhere. I may have responded directly to this person and kept no records. Maybe they paid me via Venmo or something. But, in the off chance that the person that I accidentally shipped a TQ to is reading this, please accept my apologies and let's get together so I can get you what you paid for. It would seem that whomever received it hasn't inspected it yet or else they'd find the same thing I did. My username at that time was likely DeltaNu1142, if that helps.

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    I just double checked for you and it is not in our database. It would have been moved to the sold withdrawn area and you have nothing about snugpack there. When your user name was converted to Snaps, all your posts were converted also. But, I did search for your old name too...nothing. I suspect you must have sold it elsewhere.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Hammock
    Chameleon Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    KC Cat Tangle 12
    Insulation
    LLG CR, Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopie & shackle
    Well, what I meant to convey in my post is that I never posted it up for sale. As I recall, someone wanted a UQ and I piped up that I had one.

I could still be off base, but that's what I remember. I just want to make every effort to reach the buyer, who I think was here.

Images
    After reading your post earlier, I also checked the closed threads in the WTB sub-forum, searching for "Snugpak" and that turned up empty as well.

Hammock
    Chameleon Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    KC Cat Tangle 12
    Insulation
    LLG CR, Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopie & shackle
    I'll bet it was at least six months, if not a year, between the time I sold it and last week when I opened up the other stuff sack. It made me wonder how many pieces of gear I'd bought "just in case" and not looked at for months on end...!

One way or another, I hope the buyer reaches out.

I've been through your past posts, and there's nothing in there selling a UQ. Was it by PM maybe?

• + New Posts