Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 40F
    Suspension
    Dutchware strap BB
    Trying to sign on, can’t figure it out. Think I just clicked on an app and paid for something ☹️ Friend Chris and his wife told me about the hang this past weekend in NY. Please advise. Thanks coldfeet aka knish
    Did I just pay for google sheets? I need my kids help with this. Thanks

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 40F
    Suspension
    Dutchware strap BB
    Sorry, can’t make it, need some home time or trouble in paradise. Hopefully spring if a hang. Enjoy.

Hammock
    Dutch Gear Hexon 1.7
    Tarp
    Chill Gorilla
    Insulation
    DIY EB Quilts
    Suspension
    Kevlar
    I won't be making it there but wanted to say that I have good memories of being at Chesterfield as a scout back in the 1990s. Glad to hear it is still being used for outdoor activities and not developed for housing.
    Maybe when I get good winter gear sometime I'll plan to attend. My gear right now is really only good for 3-season NC weather.
    A day camping in the rain is better than a good day at work,
    --Shaw.

tsshaw78 is too hard to say on the trail - Just call me Shaw.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfeet View Post
    Trying to sign on, can’t figure it out. Think I just clicked on an app and paid for something ☹️ Friend Chris and his wife told me about the hang this past weekend in NY. Please advise. Thanks coldfeet aka knish
    Did I just pay for google sheets? I need my kids help with this. Thanks
    Just show up to the hang and it will be great to meet you. Good to know Chris and Diana are plugging the winter hang!!!!

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Sorry, can’t make it, need some home time or trouble in paradise. Hopefully spring if a hang. Enjoy.

Guess I should have read the next post before I posted my last post welcoming you, hope to see you in the spring, that's a nice hang too.

Hammock
    WBBB RR DBL 1.1 / DIY Multicam SL
    Tarp
    Superfly/HG CF
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Clip
    Quote Originally Posted by tsshaw78 View Post
    I won't be making it there but wanted to say that I have good memories of being at Chesterfield as a scout back in the 1990s. Glad to hear it is still being used for outdoor activities and not developed for housing.
    Maybe when I get good winter gear sometime I'll plan to attend. My gear right now is really only good for 3-season NC weather.
    If it’s just winter gear for the hammock we can provide anything you need to keep you warm. We will have enough extra gear on hand specifically for people Who want to try and winter camp or their current gear might not be up to task. All you have to do is just ask. If there for the using.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Husband, Father, and Friend.
    Scout Master and Cub Master for Troop/Pack 705 of
    Chesterfield

Hammock
    WBBB RR DBL 1.1 / DIY Multicam SL
    Tarp
    Superfly/HG CF
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Clip
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchette View Post
    Hi Nighthauk. I've heard wonderful things about you from Tollermama. She gives you props for your mentorship in leading hangs, so thank you for heading up great events!

Question, I just signed up for the 2020 hang and noticed it said 2019. Did I sign up too early? Apparently I'm really excited to attend the event.

Thanks a bunch!
    Kristal
    Thank you. My goal has always been to be as welcoming as possible to make people comfortable to coming. As to the sheet I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Husband, Father, and Friend.
    Scout Master and Cub Master for Troop/Pack 705 of
    Chesterfield

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 40F
    Suspension
    Dutchware strap BB
    Quote Originally Posted by tollermama View Post
    Guess I should have read the next post before I posted my last post welcoming you, hope to see you in the spring, that's a nice hang too.
    Thanks tollermama As of now I was able to get that time off so if it's not to much of a problem I'd love to join up. I just went canoe camping in NJ Pinebarrens this past weekend and tested out my Ridge Runner again, same results, to confining because of my tossing and turning. Good news is my daughter (colorado hiker) and wife (NY wine drinker) like taking naps in it. I also have a Dutch Chameleon that is a little iffy sleeping in and now I'm testing a Warbonnet XLC thinking the wider hammock will work better for me. please pm me to explain how i can sign up on that spreadsheet if needed. Thanks Coldfeet also know renamed as Knish (long story)

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Thanks tollermama As of now I was able to get that time off so if it's not to much of a problem I'd love to join up. I just went canoe camping in NJ Pinebarrens this past weekend and tested out my Ridge Runner again, same results, to confining because of my tossing and turning. Good news is my daughter (colorado hiker) and wife (NY wine drinker) like taking naps in it. I also have a Dutch Chameleon that is a little iffy sleeping in and now I'm testing a Warbonnet XLC thinking the wider hammock will work better for me. please pm me to explain how i can sign up on that spreadsheet if needed. Thanks Coldfeet also know renamed as Knish (long story)
    Ok, you got me at NY wine drinker and the slam dunk was Knish, I love knishes!!! bring some up with you from a good Jewish bakery down there on Long Island! And bring your wife and dir too! Just click on the NEHHA Winter Hang sign up sheet on the bottom of Nighthauk's post and you can add your name and info. I so want to canoe in the Pine Barrens, I went to my first hang there beginning of November and I love to paddle. We will have much to talk about. Let us know if you signed up, but honestly if you can't sign up it does not matter, just let us know you are coming and show up!!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast