Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    WEB
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tstark View Post
    Typically, I will use the New Post method for searching threads, but I’ll navigate to the Trip Reports sub-forum when I need to escape from reality and watch someone else hike-n-hang. Still very much enjoy the videos!

I’ve found that most of the threads I’ve clicked on since HF opened up the donating members forum have been in that section. I used to be a donating member, but didn’t have the funds the last time it was time to renew, but I do think it’s time to re-up my subscription!

Shug, has your viewership declined any, or just the commenting? It seems a plateau has been achieved as far as innovation is concerned. So many issues have been solved and their solutions are easily found on vendors websites. I still watch all of your videos, which can be proved by my 5yo and 3yo running around the house all day yelling “mmmmhmmm that’s a purdy boil!”
    Shug's last Winter Camping video drew 381 views on HF, whereas the same video on his channel had 34388 views. Shug mentioned on a reply that he is thinking of cancelling his YouTube connection. We can only hope that he doesn't do that

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Carver View Post
    Shug's last Winter Camping video drew 381 views on HF, whereas the same video on his channel had 34388 views. Shug mentioned on a reply that he is thinking of cancelling his YouTube connection. We can only hope that he doesn't do that
    I think I just need an internet break!! As always I try to present a positive personality but it gets harder to do as I have been at the YT thing since 2008 and all that cyber-connection starts to wear one down a bit. Coming up with content and answering everybody and trying to maintain a connection. Takes a bit of a toll on a sensitive soul.
    So maybe a break and keep myself to myself for a while.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Juniper or Walhalla
    Tarp
    Trailheadz winter
    Insulation
    20° Etherial
    Suspension
    Straps/Breeze buck
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    I think I just need an internet break!! As always I try to present a positive personality but it gets harder to do as I have been at the YT thing since 2008 and all that cyber-connection starts to wear one down a bit. Coming up with content and answering everybody and trying to maintain a connection. Takes a bit of a toll on a sensitive soul.
    If you need to do it, DO IT! Take some time, come to some hangs, we wont treat you like a celebrity, we will treat you like a person...a well fed happy person! Relax and enjoy, because when it starts to feel like too much work, the fun goes out of it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Mood Dependent
    Tarp
    Weather Dependent
    Insulation
    Just Dependent
    Suspension
    Beckett Up Pardner
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Amen man. Take a couple trips for yourself, no pressure. Many can't understand unless they are one, it takes a whole lot of extra energy for an introvert to put themselves out there the way you do and you pull double duty with it, in your career and your hobby. The only way we get the energy back is solitude. I can't even imagine being an extroverted introvert, the duality must be exhausting.
    Once you're lost in twilight's blue, you don't find your way, the way finds you.

Hammock
    Chameleon, SLD Voyageur
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG, Trailwinder
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    I normally look at new posts but still search for info to answer questions a lot too. I've been looking through a bunch of the donating member forums this month and decided to sign up. I don't post much but appreciate the wealth of experience on this site.

Hammock
    Dream hammock darien
    Tarp
    Hg Winter palace
    Insulation
    HG burrow, WB yeti
    Suspension
    Spider web 1.5
    I’m relatively new, mainly use the new post button, now will try some of these suggestions. I made a donation just to help with maintenance, but I haven’t found the members only section very useful, yet.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123