Tarp
    Spinn OES-2QZQ-WL
    Insulation
    Incubator by SC
    Suspension
    Dutch wear
    Images

Talking Alabama Sipsey Wolfpen Hang

It all started out on a wet cold Thursday afternoon, as our camp host showed up (SuperTroll) and his amazing wife (Divinity) just waiting and itching to put up the group tarp knowing the sun may pop out anytime. As the rain moved off and over the mountains of Sipsey Wilderness and the Bankhead forest SirTalksalot drives in and starts a awesome conversations of his travels. Meanwhile a few more shows up and the fun begins. It’s Friday morning and everyone noticed that it’s going to be a golden Graham day and waits with excitement on whom may show up next. Time goes by and people start slowly arriving, someone yells out Let The Fun Begin! Someone yelled out again it’s that crazy Bankheadboy everyone keep your eyes on him he’s crazy and may run off in the woods at any minute. Well people kelp showing up. As the sun went down the cold air came down like a witches tit it got cold fast the next morning everything had a good layer of frost on everything. Saturday morning came and it was another golden Graham day. Divinity fixed coffee for everyone and then cooked a good breakfast for all. Her and John are amazing people and good friends and how did we miss Ashley and miss Wanda and uncle Steve this time, our prayers go out to you guys and hope to see y’all soon. Let the hike began we hiked down to a Beautiful little canyon with some awesome waterfalls. After that hike we had lunch and then headed out to finish our biggest bluff shelters tour in Bankhead. It still amazes me every time I go. Then a few of us Chris, Adam and myself went to check out Kinlock shelter, we got back around dark. I think Divinity and Charlotte had chili made up for all to eat. We all hanged out around the fire and told of all Hammock stuff we have in our closets and wished we had more of the lasted and greatest gear. Sunday morning came early again the clouds was rolling in and again a few of us hit the trail trying to get our moneys worth. We headed out to check out the old car and Mize mill and Turkeyfoot canyon. The waterfalls did not disappoint they were flowing Beautifully . After that we all said our good byes and couldn’t wait till the next Alabama Sipsey Wolfpen Hang. You guys post pictures if you got them!
    Last edited by Bankheadboy; 02-25-2020 at 11:36.
    In the beginning, God created wilderness..and it was good. Lamar Marshall- Bankhead Warrior
    Getting old is not for sissies! My mother in law Opal!
    It's me It's me It's Mr.T

• + New Posts