Hammock
    D. Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema Hex Cut
    Insulation
    HG and CRO
    Suspension
    Kevlar w/ becket
    1. My hammock. Hope to get out in the backyard more in the next few days.

2. Been looking at hammock chairs recently for day hikes and/or possibly picking up some cinch buckles.
    "Merely to be there [Rivendell] was a cure for weariness, fear and sadness" - J. R. R. Tolkein in "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Hammock
    Amok Draumr XL
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangandy View Post
    Hi all,

Two sure signs of an apocalypse are people running out of stores with giant TVs and Dutchware temporarily closing.

So in this thread I'd like to know,

1. What is the most important Dutchware product for you during this crisis.

2. What will be the first thing you order when DWG is back in production?
    1. I don't think I have any DW yet, so...My coffee kit (which includes a Sawyer Squeeze). All y'all would be in trouble if I can't get my coffee. Like Godzilla descending on Tokyo kind of trouble. I just grabbed 6# more yesterday before the 2-week lockdown here in IN began at Midnight. You are welcome.

2. All the hardware I keep putting in a cart but not pulling the trigger on but want to upgrade. (Ridgelines, tie-downs, Ti gadgetry...)
    Oooh, shiney! What does THIS button do?

Hammock
    DW Chameleon/ WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    DW / WB
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    DW Beetles/SpdrPly
    I can’t wait for the side sling to the Banyan comes out. I love my Banyan bridge, and it will be perfect with a side sling or 2!!

My chameleon rigged out with pick shelf, side sling, and side car is indispensable to me!! Allows for maximum lollygag!! I like to setup shop deep in the woods, and hang out for a few days. No miles, just some fishing and bushcrafting. The chameleon with gear and tarp wasps are my faves. I hate knots!! Lol.

Godspeed everyone. Stay safe.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
    - C.S. Lewis

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12