Hello all, looks like you have a fantastic, knowledgeable and helpful group here and I am excited to be a new member and also a new "Hanger". Extremely interested in ordering the Warbonet BB from Brandon, Brandon seems to be his name. Thought I would get the just of the whole business by trying out an ENO double for starters. Seemed like a good way to get a feel for swinging before I went out and laid down the big bones for the full outfit. In any case, I am having an issue with my new ENO. It seems to be developing a "lean" if you will. I am thinking this is not normal or at least hope it is not. To me, the problem seems to be at whatever knots the manufacturer uses at the ends of the hammock. But, I have very little idea of what's really going on here. Could there be something I am doing wrong here? Could it just be a bad Hammock? REI has said to bring it in. I am sure some of you will require more info on how I set it up. What I can tell you is that I opted not to purchase the Slap straps and instead go with a pair of lighter carabiners, and some webbing I picked up from the REI climbing department. The Double Nest has the manufactured ends, the loops, connected to the carabiners, which then connect to the webbing, which are then connected to the tie points(trees). The side of the Hammock with the attached stuff sack sags about 6 inches lower than its opposite. Info appreciated.