I use a few different brand, style & temp rated synthetic quilts due to my living right on the Chesapeake bay:

BUDGET:
I've had my Snugpak quilts for 6 years now and they are all still in excellent condition. I modified the UQ so I can cinch the ends and gave it a traditional primary + secondary suspension setup. As for the TQ, I had Jellyfish remove the " wings" from the sides and use them to deepen the footbox.These easy to do mods make them much easier to use and definitely help squeak a few extra degrees out of the UQ since it can now be properly adjusted to not allow heat to escape or cold air to enter via the once open ends and droopy sides. They are a bit on the heavy side, but the 32° rating is spot on and the price is perfect for someone who only casually hangs and doesn't need or want more expensive cottage made quilts. The Snugpak Cocoon is also a bit on the heavy side but is great on its own into the mid 20° range and I've had it into the low teens when stacked with the above mentioned TQ & UQ. All 3 are great at blocking wind and have a DWR treatment that is highly effective as well.

COTTAGE/MULTIFUNCTIONAL
I love my 50° SLD Trailwinder! It's an amazing tool to have due to its ability to be used both on its own and as an insulated UQP to stack with another quilt, esentially combining their temp ratings to boost performance.
I recently got another multifunctional quilt that I don't see many people talking about : the Sierra Madre Research "VEGAN" ( synthetic lol) Puffle, which also comes in down and several temp ratings. The Puffle has the ability to be used as an UQ due to the included easy to attach suspension, TQ, sleeping bag and blanket. Multiple Puffles can be snapped together to form a larger blanket as well. One feature that I like is that it has draft baffles on each end which totally eliminate the hole that forms when the end gets cinched in TQ mode. My Puffle is a 20° in dark green and so far its performed exactly as described by SMR. Either toeday or tomorrow I will be doing a review of it for my YouTube channel " Chesapeake Hammock and Outdoors " and will post it here on HF in anyone is interested. It really is a viable option and I highly recommend at least checking it out.

DIY
I've turned the 50°ish rated Snugpak Jungle Blanket into a " P.L.U.Q style" ¾ / ⅞ length ( depending on the users height lol) UQ, and another into a TQ w/cinch footbox. The UQ is my go-to for warmer months in my Ridgerunner & GE hammocks, and gets stacked with my overstuffed CDT Lynx clone on the Ridgerunner in colder temps.
I also have a 40° DIY Climashield TQ that I use nightly since I hang inside.

CHEAP
I have the $55 OneTigris UQ thats rated to 10°F and have used it to its rating surprisingly. Its very short and has a weird shape , but performs as advertised. However, I might cannibalize it to lower the rating of the 40° DIY TQ since I don't use the OneT anymore. I would then use the 50° Jungle Blanket TQ with my Trailwinder as my daily drivers since the "Frankenquilt" would be much too warm at that point.
I also have a similarly sized/shaped UQ as the above mentioned OneTigris with a 50° rating from the Chinese company " Subito" that was $30 on Amazon and is junk. Again, I might cannibalize it somehow eventually , but for now I use it when my nieces & nephews or daughters friends/scout troop are over and I give them all of my nice quilts to use lol.

All of these have worked for me ( other than the junk Subito ) and I would recommend them all. I think I have vids for all of them on my YouTube channel - Chesapeake Hammock and Outdoors. The Puffle review will be posted either today or tomorrow......