Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images

The Perfect Trees Color Choices

Ok, everyone - I often get asked about the color selection I have in stock for my quilts. Typically my reply is that I have 1.1Olive Green(1), 1.1Silver/gray(2), 1.1Black(4) and 1.1Coyote Brown(5). I am usually then asked to send a picture and I offer to send them the actual color samples with the understanding that it is hard to truly represent a color on all of the differently calibrated monitors out there. I rarely actually send samples because most people do not want the hassle.

So, I now make an attempt to capture the colors I offer in their digital glory...
    I have taken some photos of the swatches using black and white pieces in the frame for color reference.

Also in the photograph are some newly acquired colors: 1.3Gray(3) and 1.4Woodland Camo(6). All of these colors are calendered and down proof with a very low CFM rating (that means it is hard for air to get though..but it can). The camo also has a very light PU (polyurethane) coat but somehow it still breathes (go figure).

I am showing the colors with a black and then with a white background to show the difference the backgrounds colors can make with these very light fabrics. Since the quilts are filled with white goose down, they tend to be a little lighter than they might appear otherwise.

The first image shows the new woodland camo I am offering for a limited time (limited supply)

In the second image the colors are folded onto themselves and on a black background with a white piece of paper in the center

The third image shows the fabric as a singer layer with the black and white backgrounds visible through them.

Sorry for all the rambling..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Owner/Founder at Hammockgear.com - Hammock Camping Outfitters
    Home of the Burrow, the Incubator, and the Phoenix

• + New Posts