Hey guys, I've come across several posts where people on the forums have used pre folded bias tape or blanket binding for the channels on bridge hammocks. I was wondering where to buy this, and what size to order? Any other suggestion? ( I've made several bridge hammocks and have found the channels to be the hardest part of the project- looking for an easier and faster way- grosgain???!??). Thanks for the help!