Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    DW Wide Rectangle
    Insulation
    Jacks r Better zip
    Suspension
    Beetle buckle
    I have one as well, I like it a lot but im still a bit mixed on the bug net. It really feels similar to my Dream Hammock sparrow which is with 1.7 MTN XL which is very wide and firm fabric. Both feel really similar in the shoulders with plenty of space.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    HG DCF std w/doors
    Insulation
    WM TQ, UGQ UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    See Shug's video camping with the owner of Majestic Hammocks:

https://youtu.be/HvjWK7txCik?si=5BatSX7iHHjwljXL
    Iceman857

"An optimist is a man who plants two acorns and buys a hammock" - Jean de Lattre de Tassigny (French Army General in WWII)

Hammock
    Clark NX-250/NX-270/NA/NX-200
    Tarp
    HG 8x10 cuben
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopies & straps
    My Majestic Hammock is my go to hammock of choice now because of the comfort of it. I can not say what exactly is different about it, but I can sure feel the difference. I have tried to ask Kory what the secret is, but he isn't spilling the beans on it.. lol.

Now don't get me wrong, I still like all of my other hammocks I own but the Majestic is on top. I have the 10.5 foot size and it lays more comfortable than my 12 foot hammocks I have. I can honestly say that if you are looking for a comfortable hammock, a Majestic would be the one to get.

~Skunkape~

Images
    Haven't read the whole thread, however here is the UGQ Podcast

Hammock
    12' Superior Hammock
    Tarp
    Kammok Kuhli
    Insulation
    Superior / UGQ
    Quote Originally Posted by pdcollins6092 View Post
    My Majestic Hammock is my go to hammock of choice now because of the comfort of it. I can not say what exactly is different about it, but I can sure feel the difference. I have tried to ask Kory what the secret is, but he isn't spilling the beans on it.. lol.

Now don't get me wrong, I still like all of my other hammocks I own but the Majestic is on top. I have the 10.5 foot size and it lays more comfortable than my 12 foot hammocks I have. I can honestly say that if you are looking for a comfortable hammock, a Majestic would be the one to get.

~Skunkape~
    Yeah I use 12’ hammocks pretty exclusively and this one has me curious. How tall are you?

Hammock
    Clark NX-250/NX-270/NA/NX-200
    Tarp
    HG 8x10 cuben
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopies & straps
    Quote Originally Posted by sloanie View Post
    Yeah I use 12 hammocks pretty exclusively and this one has me curious. How tall are you?
    I am 6'.

Hammock
    Superior Hammock / Dutch / Majestic
    Tarp
    Superior Shelter
    Insulation
    Superior Hammock
    Suspension
    SuperiorSuspension
    20240208_131824.jpgHere is the hammock and where I sleep every night since someone wanted an extra photo. Kory actually gave me this idea to utilize pipes for a wall mount, it was rather ingenious and I really enjoy getting in and out every day as it is just as solid as hanging from stout trees.

Shug has really put into words what others haven't. The highlights being the pocket that is created for your feet, no calf ridge, extra wide so the shoulder squeeze is eliminated, and lastly the clean rigging due to Kory's vast knowledge of ropes and knots due to his rescue training. I use a cheap underquilt since I am just at home and the temperature is the same every night.

If you are on the fence, I would just get one as you will not regret it. I can't recommend this hammock enough I'm 6 months in and still look forward to sleeping in it nightly, in fact I have probably more nights in this hammock than most people will ever have in theirs. The fabric and rigging are still flawless after all this use from my oversized frame (6ft tall north of 300lbs).
    Last edited by Bdh96; 07-10-2024 at 00:49.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    HG DCF std w/doors
    Insulation
    WM TQ, UGQ UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    So is everyone using a Fronkey style bugnet with this thing or what? It's the only thing keeping me from getting one.
    Iceman857

"An optimist is a man who plants two acorns and buys a hammock" - Jean de Lattre de Tassigny (French Army General in WWII)

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    11' WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    Beckett and EVOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdh96 View Post
    If you are on the fence, I would just get one as you will not regret it.
    I've been on the fence for one for a while now - the bugnet has been the big hang-up for me. I've been talking with Kory a bit and decided to order one and give it a go.

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Kory told me he does not like sewing in the bugnet as he thinks it changes the hang of his hammock too much. That is from the builders mouth to my ears.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast