Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Slings
    Images

Backwoods Daydreamer Gear - Fabric Sale

Fabric Sale info first, then you can read up a bit more on the status of Backwoods Daydreamer Gear if you're so inclined.

1. Woodland Camo. 30d Ripstop Nylon, 68" wide. Uncoated. 1st quality fabric. This is not downproof.
    Woodland Camo 30d.jpg

2. Olive Green. 30d Ripstop Nylon, 64" wide. Calendared, Uncoated. 2nds Fabric (two tiny gray stripes running parallel along the center of the fabric, hard to see, but they are there). This material has been used successfully for down quilts.
    30D Olive.jpg

Price: $2.75/yd for HF members (will be $3.00 on the website).

Shipping: To U.S.
    1-10yds $6.00
    11-20yds $8.00
    21+yds $10.00
    Shipping will be USPS Priority mail. Please contact me if you are outside of the US for your specific shipping rate.

Ordering: You may order straight through Paypal ([email protected]).
    Please include your HF name and what fabric you are purchasing in the memo section of your Paypal payment. (ex. HF-sclittlefield, 10yds Camo, 5yds Olive)
    Some Paypal accounts do not include the shipping address - please include your shipping address in the memo if this is the case.

__________________________________________________ ____

Greetings. I know it's been a while since you've seen any action over at Backwoods Daydreamer Gear. I apologize for the overly-long hiatus and still need to ask for a little more patience on the tarp front.

As many of you know, we're in the process of selling our house and purchasing a new one. Good news is the new house is getting done fast - it's roofed and sided, just inside work to do now. However, we've not sold the current house, which is the contingent factor on moving. So, what that means is I've not been able to set up my gear shop yet. (I am working on a temporary solution to be able to build gear off-site and will update you all on the progress of that as soon as I have anything concrete - It's my hope to be able to take orders again in May... )
    IMG00015-20100415-1715.jpg

So.. in the mean time - I can offer the fabric that many of you have been asking me about at the continued sale price for HF members.

Once things are back up and running, I will unveil the changes to certain tarps as well as let you know about new items for purchase at the store to accessorize your tarp. It's all, slowly but surely, coming together an I am very excited about getting going again.

Thank you all for your patience and support over these long months.

- Scott L.
    Last edited by sclittlefield; 04-27-2010 at 12:38. Reason: clarify ordering information
    DIY Gear Supply - Your source for DIY outdoor gear.

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    Etowah, gargoyle
    Insulation
    Wool, heater
    Suspension
    Varies
    Images
    Sounds like things are moving along Scott. Maybe not as quickly as youd like... But moving non-the-less.

Hammock
    It's a Secret.
    Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Sounds like things are moving along Scott. Maybe not as quickly as youd like... But moving non-the-less.
    Thanks Opie. Wish I could say slow and steady, but I fear it's just the slow, no steady.

Baby steps back to business...

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    Etowah, gargoyle
    Insulation
    Wool, heater
    Suspension
    Varies
    Images
    Its nice to step back once in awhile and get the big picture now and then. I find I get so immersed in filling orders that things escape me... a better way, a new product, etc.

Whether that step back is forced or voluntary.. I think its an important step to take.

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    Etowah, gargoyle
    Insulation
    Wool, heater
    Suspension
    Varies
    Images
    BTW.... Ive got a trampoline I can loan you till you get some steps built up to your front door.

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    BTW.... Ive got a trampoline I can loan you till you get some steps built up to your front door.
    ahem.... This northern Maine where he lives. They never have stairs to the front door. The way the locals tell it... stairs to the front door would be a "completed home" which gets taxed at a higher rate than an unfinished home. Ergo... no stairs to the front door.
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    Etowah, gargoyle
    Insulation
    Wool, heater
    Suspension
    Varies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblinrev View Post
    ahem.... This northern Maine where he lives. They never have stairs to the front door. The way the locals tell it... stairs to the front door would be a "completed home" which gets taxed at a higher rate than an unfinished home. Ergo... no stairs to the front door.
    Ive heard something to that effect before.

Hammock
    It's a Secret.
    Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblinrev View Post
    You're onto me Rev... and you would know - you paid your dues here in Northern Maine. In fact, it's the same town you took your classes in. About 5 min. drive from the building.

Exactly. We'll be the coolest house on the block - gotta bounce your way in. And to get out... it's a good thing I've got all this silnylon - we'll make parachutes and gliders.

Hammock
    It's a Secret.
    Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Slings
    Images
    Somewhat shameful Bump...

However, there is a point. I wanted to let you all know that I finally bit the bullet and bought a real domain (www.backwoodsdaydreamer.com) and have moved the site over.

The .webs address will still work (or so I hope), but your bookmarks ought to be changed to eliminate the .webs (I know you ALL have the site bookmarked... and check it daily... I know I do).

Also, email contact would best be done through either of these channels:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Thanks, and please toss me an email if you have any suggestions for the website, marketable products, or just want to chat.

Be well,
    Scott L.

Quote Originally Posted by sclittlefield View Post
    Somewhat shameful Bump...

However, there is a point. I wanted to let you all know that I finally bit the bullet and bought a real domain (www.backwoodsdaydreamer.com) and have moved the site over.

Great stuff, just went there and bookmarked it!
    Just as a side note you should know that when you go to bookmark it it say's "home" and not Backwoodsdaydreamer. Not too big a deal as I just changed the title before I saved it too my bookmarks, but some might get confused when they save it and don't know which one it is!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast