I'm needing to make three compleate setups and I'm starting to suffer from TMI and TMD. One is the color for the tarps. I want them to be stealthy and now that DIY sil for tarps seems to be working the color choice is better espically camo. I was at Hot Springs looking around for ideas. Problem was there was so many set up so close togeather and in mostly open areas it was kind of hard to get a good comparison. My wife seemed to think one was good which was I think a Speer sharkskin color. Forget his name but the fella said it always had a green tint to it. I thought I read somewhere the someone felt that the greyish color seemed to reflect the surrounding colors off of it. As a hunter I'm always trying to match seasonal colors. Mostly spring and summer then you have fall and winter then you have snow conditions. I'm thinking maybe two designed more for summer and fall then one for late fall and winter. Anyhow most pics I'm seeing people posting are,no offense, to show their works off which is great. I would like to see some pics of your set ups in the stealth mode for Summer,fall,winter and snow. Please state the colors and where purchased. I'm also wanting at least two of them modular in design to be stripped down in warmer season then doors or such added for colder seasons.