aye congrats also from me. i still have mine a year later & it's very functional. i like the way you can modify it slightly yourself to tailor to your needs, which i guess everyones is different. one modification i did was to fix four elastic shock chords to the bug net (at each end / corners), with mini hooks at the end of each - then just hook 'em up the ridgeline under the tarp. well, erm, this was partly due to me not taking much notice of the sag when fixing the bug net, ripping the middle (of five) tabs in the process. lesson learned, tabs repaired, shock chords attached! that's the only thing i can think of that can go wrong in a DD hammock, though to be fair they do warn of this on their website !

i love how it's a tarp / bivy one week, or camping hammock the next. it may not be everyones cup of tea - it's not ultralite (or heavy), it's not creature comforts, it just seems "military" & functional, which personally is something i like.

i concur with how you need to tie it v.taught about chest height. use the right knots you'll be ok. i hang it at the limit of which i'm able to get my back side in it.