Hey, I'm new to the forum...I looked around for a good place to post this question, but I didn't see a "questions" section - so if I'm in the wrong place, apologies!

I have a Clark Jungle Hammock that I've been camping in for about 2 years now, and it's been amazing! I've slept in it for the past three months, I worked at a summer camp...the beds there were terrible But now my lines are starting to fray a little and unravel. I wanted to replace them, and happened across this holy grail of a website, and haven't really moved from this computer much since I've found it

Now that I've introduced myself, I have some questions:
1.) What should I replace the ropes with?

2.) I REALLY want to make it adjustable....tying, getting in, getting out, re-tying...gets old.

3.) I've been trying to think of a way to keep the sag consistent, and I read about a ridgeline? I'm not sure how feasible that is on a Clark - as long as I can make it easily adjustable I'm not going to lose any sleep over it

Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance for any help! I have loads of enthusiasm, but very little practical hammock knowledge - i just know it beats the ground.