So after a couple weekends playing around with my hammock, I've learned a handful things. One of those things is that my hammock is super-comfy and I want to be in it all the time. I'd love to be able to slightly recline while sitting in my hammock because when i'm with other people i'd like to be able to sit up to talk to them while we are just hanging around the camp site.

I figured that if i were to sew two mitten clip or snap hook type clips and webbing to the side of my hammock (each 10" to 15" from center), Id be able to clip one side of my hammock up to my structural ridgeline, providing a reclining back for when i sit perpendicular in the hammock with my feet hanging off the other side.
The level of "recline-age" could then easily be adjusted by how much of the hammock fabric you pull under your butt, to adjust the slack of the fabric behind your back. I'm not quite certain how well it would work, though in my head it seems great, or maybe its even been done before.

My question then is, where can i find some decently strong yet light clips? I dont think theyd need to hold all that much weight, but id like to hear some suggestions before i try sewing anything onto my hammock.

thanks guys!