Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Gettin' close, y'all! Dancer and I were just talking a little bit ago about how excited we are to see y'all at this hang! We only got to stay one night last time, but will be there for the entire hang this time around. This is gonna be a lot of fun!
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Insulation
    warm stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Gettin' close, y'all! Dancer and I were just talking a little bit ago about how excited we are to see y'all at this hang! We only got to stay one night last time, but will be there for the entire hang this time around. This is gonna be a lot of fun!
    You are not the only ones....it is getting harder and harder to focus on work or anything else that doesn't have to do with us going to the hang. trying to decide what to bring, thinking of the weather, what time we are leaving, who is taking care of pets and kids, what they are doing that weekend, getting off of work, food options while we are there....basically everything. LOL I am sure most are feeling about the same with the hang weekend approaching so quickly.

can't wait to see ya out there.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/

Hammock
    WB Blackbird 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    JRB11x10 Z-P cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti JRB WestMtg
    Suspension
    webbing, Dutchclip
    Images
    Is anyone bringing an ULA Ohm or Camino pack to MAHHA? Let me know so I can hunt you down. I haven't seen either one yet.
    Exercise, eat right, die anyway -- Country Roads bumper sticker
    Fall seven times, standup eight. -- Japanese Proverb

Insulation
    warm stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper View Post
    Is anyone bringing an ULA Ohm or Camino pack to MAHHA? Let me know so I can hunt you down. I haven't seen either one yet.
    I am pretty sure that Crankybear's ULA pack is the Ohm. I get confused easily so who knows

I will ask him when I get a chance(hopefully tonight)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    Has the recent rain storms/flooding had any impact on the hanging location for this event ?

My wife and I are taking off all next week to go hanging and we had planned to start in eastern NC but the areas we had planned on going to are flooded so we are going to the NC moutains instead and work our way north to the hang.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Insulation
    warm stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner76 View Post
    Has the recent rain storms/flooding had any impact on the hanging location for this event ?

My wife and I are taking off all next week to go hanging and we had planned to start in eastern NC but the areas we had planned on going to are flooded so we are going to the NC moutains instead and work our way north to the hang.
    With all of the rain we have had lately on the whole Maryland is pretty soggy, but I wouldn't worry. The low lying areas are still pretty saturated, but with the hang site being on higher ground and not on the coast it may be wet and maybe a slight bit muddy but it shouldn't stop us from hanging.

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    I don't mind eating punkin' fudge with wet feet...
    - MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper View Post
    I am bringing my OHM to the hang (it's the new model)! You are more than welcome to look at it and try it on!!!!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Bear View Post
    I am bringing my OHM to the hang (it's the new model)! You are more than welcome to look at it and try it on!!!!
    I'm stil trying to decide between a Circuit and an Ohm. Mind if'n I take a peek too, Cranky Bear?
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 Trpl
    Tarp
    ZPacks Cuben
    Insulation
    GoLite Ultra 20
    Suspension
    1/8" Whoopie Sling
    Images
    I was going to bring my Circuit since it's only .5 miles so i hadn't planned to pack light but for comfort. I can bring my Ohm though too so you can compare the two. I'll just leave it in the car and break it out at one of the meals or events.
    Last edited by Triptease; 10-06-2010 at 16:23. Reason: Crappy iPhone typing

• + New Posts
  • Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast