Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images

Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppabear View Post
    "They sure look like they are having fun".
    When I sent Brian Vargo links to our impromptu review and burn of his Vargo Hexagon Ti Wood Stove, he responded with his thanks, as well as a comment: "You guys have too much fun!"
    - MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin' Burrito View Post
    You ain't right! The Gorge done made you even worse! I love it! My wife and I just finished watching and we were rolling!!
    We are so not right ... but righteous!
    Glad you got to giggle ........
    I miss it there but will make the OCT. Trip .... I so hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppabear View Post
    Yet another classic Shug video! I had to wait till I got home from work to watch it. But boy was it worth the wait! I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes. My wife had to come over to see for herself what was making me laugh so hard. So we watched it again together. She got so tickeled by watching "those nuts". That she darned near peed her pants laughing. I mentioned that there were more videos,. She is now watching parts 1-3 laughing up a storm dabbing tears from her eyes with a tissue. Shug I believe that I owe you a great debt of gratitude. I have been attempting to get my bride to try a hammock, for well over a year. With no sucess at all. While watching the Linville #4 video laughing. She made the statement "I believe that I will have to try your hammock. They sure look like they are having fun". You could have knocked me over with a feather. This is the break that I have been hoping for. I believe that after dinner I am going bring out the big guns and set down with her and watch the "Essentials for Noobs series". I believe your videos are doing what I have been unable to do. You are sprouting up a brand new hammock hanger singlehandedly. Thank you for what you do so well! Keep the videos coming. I really appreciate them and now so does my wife.
    Well .... wow. I am touched by that. On behalf of Hickery and Stormcrow ... we represent nutti-ness and respect it. All my friends have some doofus in 'em.
    Hoping it works out for ya'll.....
    I have always been one to try to inspire rather than teach .... let folks find their own door in, i just point to the house. Deep ... I know.

Quote Originally Posted by MacEntyre View Post
    When I sent Brian Vargo links to our impromptu review and burn of his Vargo Hexagon Ti Wood Stove, he responded with his thanks, as well as a comment: "You guys have too much fun!"
    That we do .... "Mission Control........"
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0 Dbl Coyote Brown
    Tarp
    Superfly, MacCat
    Insulation
    Leigh's 2/3UQ,Yeti
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Shug, that was great. You can never go wrong with flatulence and bathroom humor in a video for guys.

Since I'm going to be camping with my boys in hammocks soon, I was checking out yours and Hickery's tarp. Was that one big tarp or did you cross two tarps? I need a setup like that.

Salty

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Shug, that was great. You can never go wrong with flatulence and bathroom humor in a video for guys.

Since I'm going to be camping with my boys in hammocks soon, I was checking out yours and Hickery's tarp. Was that one big tarp or did you cross two tarps? I need a setup like that.

Salty
    Cool .... we crossed two a couple of times.
    I made both ... a BlackCat and my small 11'x 7' black tarp.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Speer Hammock IIIC
    Tarp
    Speer WinterTarp
    Insulation
    Speer SnugFit
    Suspension
    AHE whoopie slings
    Shug,

Interesting videos. This one is kinda like Deliverance, except with hammocks and the elderly instead of canoes and the middle aged. I await the finale in part 5, and hope it has a better ending than Deliverance had.

Keep these entertaining and informing videos coming, please. I have been giving a Claytor Jungle Hammock to family members earning their Eagle Scout rank -- a nephew in WI and one in WA this spring. I'm also sending them links to your 11-part Hammocking for Noobs series -- great stuff!

Do you take requests? I'd like to see a video, or a series, or maybe a thread herein (moderated by you) talking about how to Breakfast in the Hammock with Style -- equipment, recipes, etc.

Thanks,

FarStar

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FarStar View Post
    ...with hammocks and the elderly...
    Ouch!

Ever seen the tears of a clown? It'll break yer heart!

- MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB 1.7d
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Ultra
    Insulation
    HG 0° UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    BB Webbing/Dutch!
    Judging from the videos, ole Shug has more drive and energy than I do and I'm almost half his age. As for the eyelid anomaly... if it gets too bad he can always use it for another shelf in his BB. (Yes, I'm kidding!!!)
    Proving to the world that I can hang.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 double
    Tarp
    WB Mambajamba
    Insulation
    DIY syn quilts
    Suspension
    Line / Strap
    Very funny!

I don't know if anyone else noticed but some of that pot smut seemed to have migrated a bit.

Shug, just because they got the numbers backwards on the fruit cake doesn't oblige you to play along, I would have said something!

Also, some Preparation H will get rid of that eye lid problem, seriously, it's great for wrinkles too.

I can't wait for part 5, thanks for making me laugh so hard, now I have to go check my drawers.
    I like to go solo - off trail - immerse myself in the area - explore - eat really well - and make it back home.

Hammock
    5 DIY's and a Warbonnet BB
    Tarp
    BWDD 4 Season, DIY
    Insulation
    Incubator / DIY IX
    Suspension
    Whoopie!!
    Images
    Pure fun!!!

I loved where the clouds were rolling up the canyon. I could feel it. Nothing like being out in it!
    If God had meant for us to sleep on the ground,
    He wouldn't have created trees....

“Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul.” - John Muir

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    Thanks Shug, Another great series, awesome you got to have your B-Day in the gorge. And Storm Crow, seeing your summer quilts got me real excited for mine, cant wait to snuggle up in um.
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast