I finally got around to trying out the PLUQ. Here are a few pictures. I ran the grosgrain on all 4 side with the long side shock cord left loose to adjust the lay. I pleated the short sides and installed grommets in the center to bring the shock cord out and used cord locks to adjust the gather. I made triangle adapters out of 7/64 amsteel and used a diamond knot lanyard on the hammock suspension to attach the shock cord and cord locks. The triangle adapters have soft shackle ends to grip the diamond knots and the cord locks on the long side shock cords. In all, I'm happy with my first DIY attempt.