Hammock
    Clark Jungle Hammock - Tropical
    Tarp
    S to S Tarp Poncho
    Insulation
    Mont Sleeping Bags
    Images

South East Queensland, Australia

There's some really awesome videos, forums, blogs on Australia. I thought I'd create a thread on South East Queensland. I've been hiking and exploring the area for years now and I'm constantly discovering new places, hikes, forests, islands, mountains, along with the history and culture.

I have been a hammocker for over a year now and I am just loving it. I think the best thing about it is being in the safety of my tent (hammock) and just sitting back enjoying the scenery. As well as a better protection from snakes, spiders, ants, leeches, flash floods, and things pocking through the tent floor. I'm still trying to work out the best method of protecting myself against cold winds that sometimes kick in 3am in the morning.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted with any hikes I do in the area. Let me know if you've done any. You'll have atleast one person interested!!

Hammock
    Tarp
    S to S Tarp Poncho
    Insulation
    Mont Sleeping Bags
    Images

Moreton Island Expedition

Our plan is to walk from the bottom to the top of Moreton Island, along the surf side, and then move along the northern beach, and catch the barge back. The walk was inspired by the three sailors in 1824, that shipwrecked on the island, and with the help of the local natives, made it back to the mainland. Their names were Thomas Pamphlet, Richard Parsons, and John Finnegan. You can find Pamphlet’s narrative at the below website (www.seqhistory.com)

Itinenary
    Friday
    Depart – Coopers Plains – 5:55am
    45 mins in Car
    Arrive – 3 Emmett Drive, Cleveland 6:40am

Depart – Cleveland – 6:55am
    30 mins on Water Taxi
    Arrive – Dunwich – 7:25am

Depart – Dunwich – 7:25am
    30 mins in Bus [Tell driver to drop us midway for connection bus to Amity Point]
    30 mins in Connection Bus
    Arrive – Amity Point – 8:25am

Depart – Amity Point – 9:30am
    20 mins on Kooringal Trader
    Arrive – Reeder’s Point (Kooringal) – 9:50am
    Kooringal to White Rock via Rous Battery (13km)

Saturday
    White Rock to Eagers Creek (10km)

Sunday
    Eagers Creek to Blue Lagoon via Mt Tempest (11km)

Monday
    Blue Lagoon to North Point (8km)

Tuesday
    North Point to Bulwer – 2:45pm (10km)

Depart – Bulwer – 3:30pm
    75 mins on MiCat
    Arrive – 14 Howard Smith Dr, Port of Brisbane – 4:45pm
    Picked up by car.

Travel Journal
    Friday 9 October 2009
    5 minute sleep in. Albran breakfast. Good traffic. Water taxi. $10.00 Fare. 30 minute car trip. Got a good look at Peel Island.

Dunwich. Gravesite is old school. Caught bus driver’s name. Shane. Amity Point. Water blue like the sky. Kooringal Trader a four car barge. 30 minute trip. Saw a cute blonde, a sea turtle, and a dugong. Stood where they lit a fire. Can see Amity Point clearly. Not too far away. The water is wild with sand bars everywhere.

We came across a beach full of dead trees, fallen over like old elephant skeletons. The tide coming in made a game of chasie in between waves. Sometimes having to climb sand dunes. Knee deep in loose sand. Found a turtle on the beach and we said hello. But found it dead and decaying. This island is wild. Untouched. Polluted with bottles from distant countries and ages. I love it here.

1:00 pm
    Coming across a little water estary that leads into a big one, the current running back towards its mouth we come across a school of whiting. Not wasting the opportunity, Camden started using the spear. The elastic came undone, so with many unsuccessful throws, one resulting in a tree, he speared a whiting. In the spirit of the moment I made a spear, but was not straight or long enough. So I borrowed Camden’s as he cooked the fish. I developed a low angle spinning technique. With many misses, I throw into a school of fish and speared one. We have stopped for lunch and will now have to power on and get 10km done.

6:30pm
    13km now. At Rous Battery. Turns out in the heat of the moment of making my spear I dropped my knife, never to be seen again. After a funny dance at the mouth of Mirapool we set into a good pace along the flat wide sandy beach. To the left we could see the Little Sandhills that were actually quite big. It looked like something out of the Saharra. Rous Battery, made of cement, has two buildings underground. There were about 5 rooms altogether, dark, scary, but awesome. Surprised it’s so intact. We are camped here now instead of another 4km to White Rock. Due to soreness and the good bore water supply we can top up in the morning. Food wise I’m great. Full [tummy] all the time. The pack is getting lighter.

8:00pm
    There is a rat. Almost expecting me to feed it. It’s the size of a rabit. I better check on my rations.

Saturday 10 October 2009
    6:20am
    I slept with no mattress. Alittle hard but OK. The grass made the floor soft. We can see clouds not too far in the distance. Rain is pouring from them. The air is so clear we can see a thousand little bumps on the horizon. From the swell of course but nothing we had ever see before. Will pack the tents soon. Warm up and stretch before getting to it. 13km is our goal.

6:30am
    My first poo. Not cool.

8:30am
    Almost at White Rock when we come across a rock in the water that looks like a whale. To our surprise the fin moved. It was roughly 6 metres long. Its fins looked 4 metres. A square 4 inches in diameter missing from the top. It lay motionless in the shallow water. Eyes closed. Flinching with each wave. Mollusks still on it’s fin. Blood running from the mouth. I touch it. It feels like thick rubber meat. I want to hug it. I want it to come alive again. But it won’t. The sun pears through the clouds. I dry my feet and on my way to White Rock.

2:30pm
    About 9km in, a dead pelican or albatross washed up on the beach. The pain in my shoulders is severe. Almost to the point of collapse. Tomorrow we hike Mt Tempest and return back to Blue Lagoon. I will carry just enough water to drink. I may even tip out the metho and notes to lighten my pack. I’m trying to stay positive. My muscles will only get stronger.

6:00pm
    Getting dark now. Kookaburras singing song. Four on a branch looking out at the roaring sea as the day goes to sleep. The needle-leaf branches play tricks on my mind dancing in the wind. The red glow of the fire keeps me warm, as I lay on the hay-like grass. I stretch my muscles and groan. Bending out the latic acid. There are now five kookaburras on the one branch. Will they accompany us through the night? I smell. A foul stench. I’m dirty. I’m sticky. I’m not really in the moment. One with nature that is, I’m fighting it every step of the way. But the walls are breaking down. Suddenly I’m not surviving this place. But blending and working with it. The waves, trees, sun, grass, sand are things that are consistent and that, in a way, care for me.

Sunday 11 October 2009
    6:36am
    Rain clouds. Light spits of rain. About to hit Mt Tempest. Juggling water supply. Right arm sore. 2 Ibuprofen. 2 Panadol.

8:57am
    Top of Mt Tempest. This island’s beauty is beyond compare. Like a time capsule of nature. Gum trees twisted like wild storm clouds. Squiggles on trees like a preschool presentation. Humidity 99%. Black boys spiking my skin. Rich smell of a open eucalyptus forest. The sun heats the land. Bugs engulf the area. We see a wild pig and piglet scrounging for food. Skink lays in the sun. Simply beautiful.

1:45pm
    Pain. Outta pain. At Blue Lagoon. The water a Godsend. We are on the pedestrian side. There is a beautiful shrubbery. There are so many different types of ants. Some so big we could spit roast and eat. It’s not suitable to camp where we are. But the pain of going the whole way round is too much. So we will put on our crocs and hope to get to other side. I’m just concerned about the depth.

4:45pm
    Crossing was a breeze. It’s crowded here. But we have a nice little spot, near the waves, away from everyone, and a fire pit. I’m setting up my tent right now. I’ve just eaten two packs of noodles and had a little lie down. I had a shower earlier (cold) but it was nice to be clean again. I had the luxury of a toilet (with toilet paper). My clothes are washed and drying on my makeshift clothesline (rope). I’m positioned under some kind of wattle. There are 10 or so birds that remind me of a colourful Willywagtail. With the roar of the waves, I think I may go to sleep early tonight. All up we did 19.9km, and climbed the tallest sand dune in the world. Quite an achievement.

7:50pm
    Going out to the beach. We watched perfect surf peeling to the left (North). A 4wd full of teeniebopper girls pulls up. the old bloke driving goes, “You boys see the whale around ‘ere?” I said, “Yer, it’s about one k south of White Rock.”

And off he went. I felt like a tough local. After that we began talking about the historic treo & what happened. I pulled out their narrative. I thought it amazing that what they were talking about was just over the hill. That creek that was just up there. Once again in the stars amaze us. There so many and clear. The sea rores in the background. I unpack my mattress. Set up my sleeping bag. Blow up my clothes drysack (pillow) and head to sleep.

Monday 12 October 2009
    Not leaving the tent door open the tent condensation built up and now I’m drying my tarp. If I had left the door open it would have been cold enough to keep sleeping bag on, thus I would have stayed warm. Still, I’m well rested. Feeling sore but still able to do today. It’s only about 6km or so.

The birds are well to it, flying over head, eating necture off a bottlesbrush looking plant. One of them sounds like something off a speed racer in Star wars. The nut of the bottlebrush like flower is in the thousands. The trees are numerous as well. I went looking for paperbark tree to make some bush tea from the leaves. But found none.

Last night I made Con [Camden] and I some coffee. We chatted by the camp fire. Were greatful it didn’t rain at all and so slept this morning. We dry our tents. Light a fire and get on our way.

8:30am
    I’ve had three run ins with the same huntsmen. The last was it was hiding in my garters. Pulling them off the tree, it landed on my head. Not noticing until it crawled onto my ear. I flicked it off. It looked disappointed, and with a sigh, it climbed the tree again. The first was last night, I moved Con’s hat. Thinking something bad was going to happen as a result (just a feeling), I hung Con’s hat on the spider’s home. Con got a big fright. The second was it was hiding on my tent and when I unpack it and hung it to dry, it surprised me. I flicked it Con’s way, but kharma got me, hence the third encounter.

7:30pm
    Today was great in the sence we achieved what this whole trip was for. We sat at Spitfire Creek and read the journal of Thomas Pamphlet. It was amazing. I could see him running and drinking the water till he threw up. I could see the sandhills provided them with no wood or shelter. I saw where they hid from the woman (and baby) in the thick foliage. I saw the fresh waterhole where they first met with the aboriginals. I was reading what they talked about and it was right there! We also reached North Point. The northern most point of the island.

Beside it just being grassy and the school camp going on, it’s a lovely place. Especially down at the beach. At the moment there are strong NW winds. Standing on Heath Island I could see sand getting whisped away like smoke from a jet engine. The sun sets over the water. While us two blokes dig around the water edge looking for bait. Heath Island is almost like a sandbar that covers the whole beach. I’m tired now. I just had a bad toilet experience and can’t get rid of the smell. I even went skinny dipping in the cold dark water. The wind is so strong right now my tent is voilently shaken around. The breeze is nice, and a new experience it is. I had Thai Green Curry for dinner tonight. That was good. But what a day. Reaching the top, seeing a historic area, and enjoying this beautiful island.

Tuesday 13 October 2009
    It rained last night. I had to quickly grab my backpack and put it under the tarp. The rain has created a rich smell in the air of eucalyptus oil, sand and rotting bark. There’s something about it that excites me and makes me anxious to start the day. Like the morning of Christmas or my Birthday.

7:45am
    Were at the North West Point of the island. There’s a fresh water creek here. The wind is so strong that I feel like were in the artic. Powering through. There are dead trees that I tried to get around only to be hit by a wave.

9:00am
    I was wrong. 2km later we hit the mouth and just now I think we’ve hit the NW. The wind is so strong the trekking poles move and I can barely stand to write. Salt spray is on my sunnies. Making it hard to see. Spit won’t clean them. I only [hope] the westside is calmer.

11:55am
    We’re waiting at the Bulwer. Been here since 9:30am. waiting to board the MiCat. Weve seen dolpins and hump back whales jump out the water. The MiCat blokes are loading FL bins on and off. They will wave us down. In the mean [time] we sit here thirsty, admiring the beautiful view. The wrecks are 200 metres to the south. The water blue, bright blue with little waves.

2:00pm
    On the MiCat for over an hour now. The cafe isn’t open but the crew is eating the food. All I want is a Coca Cola. Sigh… I looked out the window and saw a humpback whale flicking it’s tail in the air. No more than 100 metres from the beach. I find it hard to imagine these giant majestic beasts living in the water so close to us.

With the NW winds being so strong the MiCat has had to move to Tangalooma as a pick up point. We are now overlooking the wrecks. They’re like a picture of the industrial world. Quite impressive actually. A useful find for ships that are now out-dated.

We’re all getting sleepy, hungry and anxious to be home. The trip will take long and will get us back there around 5:00pm. (1 1/2 hrs). As the expedition comes to the end I feel great with what we achieved. We pushed ourselves to limits we thought we weren’t capable of. And we’re all the better for it. Even when exhausted I know I can, and will, keep going. All that’s left to do is the cleaning of the gear. Sand is everywhere. On my shoes, clothing, backpack, tent, sleeping bag, mattress, inner liner, trekking poles, cooking gear. Sigh. what a job!

2:35pm
    There’s an old man 5 rows in front of me that looks like Michael Douglas.

4:00pm
    Severe storm warnings. Worse they’ve seen in 3 years. The barge trip is fine though. Quite beauitful to begin with, it was rocky though. Now rays of sunlight are piercing through the clouds lighting up patches of sea. The MiCat is now full of european backpackers. All younger girls. We can now see St.Helena Island to our left. Thinking of doing the ghost trip there. Hopefully, will see the sand bar that wraps around Green Island. Although the tide appears high. The rain pours down in three sets in the distance.

Conclusion

Kooringal to Rous Battery – 12.8km
    Rous Battery to Eager’s Creek – 13.1km
    Eager’s Creek to Blue Lagoon via Mt Tempest – 18.9km
    Blue Lagoon to North Point – 9.9km
    North Point to Bulwer – 11.6km

TOTAL – 66.3km

I remember starting out and seeing this little black mountain on the horizon, not even joined to the main island. That mountain was North Point. In poetic terms, our North Star and objective. I couldn’t imagine walking to it. It just looked so far. But each day it came closer. At first the mountain joined to the rest of the island, and then we could make out a little light house on it. And at the end of four days I could count the windows of the lighthouse and see the people up there.

Going from the southern tip to the northern most point made for quite an achievement. I feel proud, like I’ve completed something off the bucket list. I think I will bring that to all of my hikes in the future. I was a little disappointed in the amount of 4wd drives there. But there were little treasures on the island that not many people (4wd) knew. I think next time I’ll hike the Rous Battery track also and try to stay on the calm side (west) of the island. Just so I could fish more, snorkle, and spear fish. I’d also stay in the one place for a day and not hike every day.

Overall it was great. I’m glad I did it.
    Last edited by Cocksy_86; 06-16-2010 at 00:31.

Hammock
    Tarp
    S to S Tarp Poncho
    Insulation
    Mont Sleeping Bags
    Images

Illinbah, Binna Burra

Illinbah is a trek I’ve done plenty of times before. It’s 19km round circuit. The track drops down into the valley, follows the Coomera River, stops at the old logging town (ghost town) of Illinbah and then works its way back along the valley wall, back to Binna Burra. Taking two days to do this one day hike allows us to stop for a swim, a rest, we can explore off the track for a bit, and talk to anyone we bump into on the way.

At 5:30am we woke to my alarm, this time treating ourselves to a 20 minute sleep in. With our bags packs and clothes prepared before us, it took next to no time to get ready and hop in the car. We drove down 45 mins to the Gold Coast and turned west into the hinterland. We stopped at Beechmont for some coffee and home made shortbread. The road passes by hang gliding territory, and some gorgeous dairy farms.

As we arrive at the forest information centre we get talking to the ranger. Unfortunately he says no to us camping. So we hid our car at the nearby restaurant and walked an extra 2km to begin the hike. Something about walking down the road help set in the raw feelings hiking stimulates.

Moving down the windy path to the river was different to what we’re use to. One could almost call it a goat trail. I rolled my ankle towards the bottom, but due to my strong boots and ultralight equipment, all that was required was a rest to recover.

The water was cold!! Brrrrrrr… The sun shining through the trees made it bearable. A bunch a hot chicks were swimming in the waterhole down from us. They were european and looked a little…alternative. I think I should have let them know it’s not alright to pee on the path!!! Right near strangers.

After a big snack we continued on. Hitting our first crossing I spent some time setting up stepping stones. In hinesight, the time spent to make this temporary bridges would be saved if I just accepted defeat and put on my sandles. A lesson I learn the hard way further down the track.

Continuing on I had my first horrific encounter with stinging nettle. It was horrible. Like 100 bees stinging on a palm size span on my leg every my blood pulsed. Hairs on end and my whole leg goes numb with pain. I keep moving as I don’t want to fall over on some more stinging nettle. The pain dulls after half an hour, but the rest of the way I was cautious of not hitting more.

The flora and fauna was simply gorgeous. The tropical palms on the creek bed. The eucalyptus gums bigger than my car. The Whip and Bell birds singing, announcing our presence to upcoming creatures. We found the loose soil more challenging, to the point that reaching Illinbah was a relief. The hike seemed to drag on. Chelle’s hip was hurting as she hadn’t yet broken in her backpack. The creek crossing got us cold and wet. We arrived and looked around just to see if anyone else was planning to camp. It was well hidden from the path and so we expected no one.

We cooked dinner and enjoyed our bacon carbonara. We enjoyed some shortbread biscuits and tea, and the warmth of the fire after quickly dipping in the creek. A rescue helicopter flew by, so we quickly put out the fire. We didn’t want any extra company. Our tired eyes brought us to sleep. The shiny stars wished us goodnight.

Darkness!! Rain pouring. The crisp quiet night has turned into a storm!! My shoes are wet! My clothes are wet! My backpack is wet!! Chelle being overly cautious but not so overly cautious covered all her equipment. It was dry. I gave up my mad panick when realising this storm had been present a long time before my snoring stopped.

Waking up was a little better. It was a sunny crisp morning. Everything was wet but the sun was drying it out. All ready and packed we came to our last creek crossing. It was higher than normal and the stepping stones were under water. I tried making a new stepping stone bridge but failed miserably at the task. I fell in and then stormed off.

I waited on the other side for Chelle. Even though I was really annoyed :S I put safety first. Moving on the track we found that the rain had brought out every leech in the forest. It was horrible. Like the Zombie movie I saw recently. The more we flicked off the more would climb on.

Chelle took lead in keeping moving. Unfortunately her footsteps awoke the leeches and so I was getting hit by all of them. In 2 minutes of rest there would be an easy 50 around us.

Only an hour in and my camelbac runs dry. Turns out Chelle used my water to cook breakfast and didn’t mention to fill it up again. I also didn’t choose to carry an extra 2 Litres because a Camelbac was more than enough to finish the hike. Therefore, I had another 6km to go with no water!!!

Chelle was more than apologetic as she shared her water with me. The last 6km we had only a few small breaks as we journeyed up the slow gradient to our destination. Chelle became very skilled at flicking off the leeches. I didn’t have to worry dew to my thick socks, boots, and gaitors.

Finishing the track was a delight, but the last 1.5km up the road to the car was tough. The road, designed for motorized vehicles not weary legs, rose an extra 200 metres in altitude. We were happy to return with our car not towed.

I sat at the car. Worn out and tired. Sweat pouring all over. The wind licking my body while the humidity kept me drenched. I was sore and alittle cranky. My feet were itching. I look down to see leeches all over my shoes. Scrunched together like piglets in a sty. Other ones reaching up, looking me in the eye.

Wanting to go home I got to business. As I undid my first gaitor I found my sock drench in blood. Slipping my boot off I felt pin pricks all over from the shin down. Leeches had a feast after working their way down under the sock. Now dropping to the ground like chunks of raw meet. They had their fill and needed rest. Some had pierced through the sock to my skin. I couldn’t believe it.

By this time I had a small croud of children, parents, and some attactive girls. Blood dripped onto the ground. I squashed the leeches and they burst. It look like a WWII model replica. There was so much blood. Chelle bandaged my ankles and found the blood then seeped through. I replaced the bandage every hour as the blood keep coming out!!

All up we did a 21km hike. It felt like a 40km hike. It was tough. It rained heavy. Leeches made it difficult. We averaged 4.5km per hour. But with all that happening the bush, the water, the camp fire, the wind, the equipment made it just amazing.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Thanks for the trip report on Moreton. I did the same walk with a mate back in 87, so reading your notes brought back quite a few memories. Being young and stupid back then we did the whole trip carrying tinned food and all of our water for a week. The packs weighed in around 30kg each since we were carrying all of our fishing gear as well (surf sinkers etc). It was a hard slog but we enjoyed every minute of it. The walk across middle track was the worst since there is almost no breeze and in summer.

Hammock
    Tarp
    S to S Tarp Poncho
    Insulation
    Mont Sleeping Bags
    Images

Gear List - Subtropics - Queensland

TOTAL Weight = 17254g (with 4L of water)

Wearing Stuff Total = 2572g

Skins – Bottom 100g
    Hiking Shorts 153g
    Hiking Shirt 150g
    Hat 94g
    Hiking Boots 1334g
    Small Gaiters 114g

Trekking Pole x 2 622g

Backpack Subtotal = 14682g (with 4L water)

Backpack 3000g

Body Chemmy (Towel) 96g
    Crocs 322g
    Rope – Cord 5m x 5mm 55g
    Machete – 300g

Camelback + 2 Litres Water 2350g
    Plastic Bottle 2 Litre – With Water 2000g
    Plastic Shovel 52g

Personal Locating Beacon 293g
    GPS with 2 AA Batteries 191g

Pen & Paper 134g
    Bush Poetry (6 Pages) 30g
    Map 100g

Dry Clothes Sack = 476g (Total)
    -Dry Sack 97g
    -Underwear x 1 84g
    -Thermal Long Sleeve Top 178g
    -Socks x 2 117g

Clark Jungle Hammock - Tropical = 1500g (Total)
    - Hammock
    - Pegs
    - Weather Shield

Sleeping Pack = 1023g (Total)
    -XL Exped Waterproof Bag 173g
    -Mont Evolution Ultra Light Sleeping Bag 850g

Cooking Dry Sack = 1288g (Total)
    -Dry Sack 97g
    -Staminade 104g
    -SuperCat Stove 3g
    -Metho 500g
    -GSI Cookset DUALIST 500g
    -Salt & Container 25g
    -Milk Powder & Container 85g
    -Sugar & Container 37g
    -Coffee & Container 25g

Side Pocket Bag = 98g (Total)
    -Micropur 100ml 38g
    -Batteries AA 60g

Survival Dry Sack = 533g (Total)
    -Dry Sack 27g
    -Aerogard 50ml 62g
    -Compass 49g
    -Spare Head Torch Battery 11g
    -Small Candle 15g
    -Fire Lighter 29g
    -Emergency Blanket 60g
    -Lighter 16g
    -Anti-Bacterial Dry Soap 56g
    -Gaff Tape 63g
    -Whistle 37g
    -Lip Balm 9g
    -Head Torch 30g
    -Suncream 50g
    -Titanium Fork, Spoon 34g
    -Toilet Paper / Travel Tissues 24g
    -Bobby Pins 35g

Medical Pack = 841g (Total)
    -Dry Sack 46g
    -Medicine Details Sheet 5g
    -Johnson’s Baby Powder 42g
    -12 Pack Ibuprofen – Pain Relief 6g
    -12 Pack Neurofen Plus – Strong Pain Relief 11g
    -3 Pack – Codine Phosphate – Ex-Strong Relief 4g
    -10 Pack Amoxil – Antibiotic 9g
    -9 Pack Ibilex 500 – Antibiotic 9g
    -23 Pack Maxolon 6g
    -Gastrolyte Sachets x 10 64g
    -Antihistamine – Telfast, Phenergan -
    -Diarrhoea Tablets 5g
    -Asthma Puffer 31g
    -Canesten Anti-Fungal Cream 19g
    -Stingose 25ml 50g
    -Betadine 15ml 20g
    -Vaseline 14g
    -Vicks Vapour Rub 13g
    -Moleskin 7g
    -Compression Bandage x 2 70g
    -Heat Cream 59g
    -First Aid Book 67g
    -Triangular Bandage 21g
    -25mm Gauze Bandage 3g
    -50mm Gauze Bandage 7g
    -75mm Gauze Bandage 11g
    -100mm Gauze Bandage 13g
    -Gauze x 7 6g
    -Condom x 2 6g
    -Body Tape 11g
    -Sterile Wound Dressing 42g
    -Wound Cleansing Wipe x 2 9g
    -Skin Cleansing Swab x 4 5g
    -Latex Gloves 16g
    -30 Band Aids 17g
    -Safety Pins (12) 5g
    -Ear Buds (6) 1g
    -Scissors 21g
    -Tweezers 9g
    -Nail Clippers 15g
    -Adhesive Remover 2g
    -Thermometer 11g
    -Cotton Ball <1g
    -Needle <1g
    -Non-Adherent Pad 2g
    Last edited by Cocksy_86; 06-18-2010 at 00:01.

Hammock
    dont have one as yet
    Tarp
    cheap one
    Insulation
    what ever i find
    sounds like you had fun there mate
    " sometimes i wake up Grumpy; other times i let her sleep''

• + New Posts