Hey guys. I am planning on buying my first hammock and one of the most important things I am worried about is being able to sleep with my girlfriend in it. We always sleep wrapped up arround each other and have comfortably spent the night on a bed the size of a park bench.

Having read posts from the search tool it looks like a number of people are happy sleeping with their partner in a hammock but my question is which hammock setup I should get with the idea of making it lightweight, compact, and comfortable for two. I also want one with the attatched netting. Neither of us are very big... I'm 5'11" 165 lbs and she is 5'9" and 125 lbs or so.

I really like the look of Hennessy Hammocks because of the simplicity of buying a set all designed to work together. The snakeskins also seem like a great idea. Do snakeskins fit other brands of hammock? I was thinking of going for the Deep Jungle XL or the Explorer Deluxe. I also looked at the Safari but I think it is too heavy. However, HH only recomends sleeping 2 people in the Safari. Do any of you have experience with either of the aforementioned hammocks? Do you think they are big enough? Is the Safari worth the extra few lbs?

The other hammock that seems to come up for 2 people is the WB Blackbird. Do you think that is a better choice for 2 people? What tarp would be good to get with it?

Are there any others that I should be considering? Being lightweight and compact are very important to me but I also want a hammock that will be comfortable for the two of us.

One final note, is that I am an outdoor professional and HH already offered me a prodeal. Do you know if WB offers prodeals as well?

Thanks in advance for your advice. This is a great forum and I've already got a lot of good info from it.

-Ky