I am getting close to doing my first trip with my ENO and I have done a lot of research on the forum here but as always seems that I run up on something new that seems I better find out about because it sounds important. My last days tent camping were back in 2004. I did a lot of it then and in the summer time here in TN you would just burn up in a tent. The hanging around I have been doing in my hammock during the day here....testing things out.....the temps have been in the mid to high 90's. I was quite comfortable and was thinking how nice it would be at night to have air circulate around me. I will have a bag under me and a very light wool blanket for the top should I need it at night. The lows I will be experiencing for the next 2 months will be in the mid 60's. But I have read a lot of posts that sounds like if you don't have an UQ, or a pad, even in the summer you are going to get cold. Is this true or am I reading too much into some of these posts? I understand the principals of why you will need something when those night time temps drop down to the mid 50"s. I have been advised on fly placement...given great advice on suspension systems...I had it all wrong and a Whoopie Sling will be ordered this am. I thought I would not need to worry about bottom insulation until fall here in TN. If my thinking is wrong would someone please let me know.

Regards