After much deliberation, I've decided to sell my hammock setup. I absolutely love my hammock but I just can't sleep in it. My back won't tolerate not being able to sleep on my stomach. I'm going back to the ground.

Everything is in excellent condition and comes from a non-smoking home. I take extremely good care of my gear and only go out for a weekend hike at most once a month. Everything was bought last year. The down hasn't been in their stuff sacks since I got them. They are stored on the top shelf of a linen closet and I loosely pack them in a compactor bag when backpacking.

I will give preference for anyone wanting to buy the full setup or wanting to pick up in person. Besides that, it's first come.

$140 Blackbird 1.1 double layer. Brandon did mine in a custom two-color scheme of black above the zipper and gray below. I have both suspensions and will include whichever they buyer would like either line\ strap or webbing.

$90 Silnylon Big MambaJamba tarp in black. This comes with five feet of orange no-tangle line already installed on each of the four corners and two figure nines with ten feet of line on each side for the ridge line.

$140 Yeti Underquilt prototype. Brandon told me that the only difference between this and the production model is that the curve on the corner of the head end is smoother. Other than that cosmetic issue, it works exactly the same. It does have the snaps on it for the optional vapor barrier.

$190 Black Mamba quilt. I had this custom made by Brandon before he actually started producing them. Mine is 45" across. I'm 5'10", about 170lbs. and it works great in the hammock. On the ground, it is a little tight but doable. Mine also doesn't have the neck snap or tie off point but does have the drawstring. Also no label. Other than those things, it is the same.

I also have a Small Neoair only used a few nights. $80.

Shipping is $10 continental US per order. I ship Priority Mail.

I will take Paypal, MO, and check after it clears.

Thanks for looking!