Hammock
    HH backpacker
    Suspension
    experimenting
    Images

New thread category??

What if there were organized threads where you could communicate directly with other users in your area? Found this useful on another forum I used to be a part of.....http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/forum/index.php
    Scroll about halfway down and you will see Longboard Connections: Regional Forums/Events. I don't think I even need to point out the benefits of having this. Anyways just a thought, don't know how realistic my brainstorming is for an already smoothly running forum.

Hammock
    blackbird
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear
    Insulation
    yeti
    Suspension
    web/cinchbuckle/DC
    Images
    the nice thing about this forum is it gives you time to think before you post, maybe that is one of the tiny reasons this is such a nice place

Hammock
    HH backpacker
    Suspension
    experimenting
    Images
    Maybe I said it wrong.... above i said "communicate directly". I didn't mean it as in a chat room style. I meant it as categories of regular threads just like how every other thread on this forum is. For instance there could be a southeast region category, and it would consist of post from users in the southeast region (AR, LA, TN, MS, AL, NC, SC, GA, Florida), but it doesn't have to be this broad. Then, for example, inside the southeast category one could start a North Carolina thread. In your area's threads you could talk about group hangs with people you know are close, ask people where good camping spots are, and since everyone on this forum has such good mindsets you could even sell stuff as local pickup. And that list can go on and on. Maybe i'm describing it in a confusing way, but check out the link to the other forum I posted. Thats where I got the idea from

Images
    I know what you are talking about. It is pretty handy. It would be most beneficial in the "Hangouts, Campouts, and Trip Planning" part of the forum. Just my $.02
    "The first time I saw a hammock, I remember thinking, 'Now I know what trees are for.'" --Jim Gaffigan, comedian

• + New Posts