Well 365 days ago I started this thread. Since then it has been a whirl wind. Lots of highs and thankfully very few lows. I went from virtually unemployed to being counted as one of the humble gear servants to this amazing forum. We worked hard and pulled the entire family in to help at times, this afternoon my 6 year old was picking up fabric scraps from the shop floor for us. And often times my 3 year old can be found wandering up the stairs with receipts for me to sign freshly printed by my beautiful wife.

I wanted to thank every single customer from this past year, so many have been big supporters of us this year. As of today we have had over 1000 orders. I hope to be able to continue with AHE for many years to come and to kick off this next year we are hosting THE BIG ONE!!! This will be the biggest sale of the year for us and will be in all ways the biggest thank you I can give to all of my customers and freinds for this past year and a big kick off to the coming year for us.

So to start things off, we have tons of items on sale throughout the store, many items are near cost for us, but there are a few specials that all the hangers will be excited about. First off the Cub pillow, that started it all, is on sale for $12.50 rather than $20.00 we have pre made a pile of them in our most popular colors so they will ship right away. Second we have the Lost River KAQ 2/3 under quilt on sale from $125 down to $85.00 that's over 30% off We have a pile of Gunmetal Whoopie slings for only $4.50 thats 40% off of regular price. Owyhee 3 season Top Quilts are $25.00 off, New River full length Under Quilts are $20.00 off. There are loads of other items marked down all over the store as well. Be sure to check every page of the store as sale items are mixed in with regular priced items and not all color options of some items are on sale. IF it is on sale it is marked as such and the sale price has been changed.

The sale will run for the next 10 days until the end of the day on the 20th.