Tarp
    DIY Hex
    Insulation
    Short UQ/pad combo
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by medicjimr View Post
    I still need to treat the hammock and bug net when it gets here , Now has anyone got the permethrin from tractor supply or farm n fleet which I have heard some mention they get it there I saw many different brands and was like ok which one currently I use the sawyer brand spray
    I use Gordon's Permethrin 10. Dilute it 1 part concentrate for 19 parts water for the same concentration as Sawyers. Mix well.

Hammock
    In a SkeeterBeaterPro...for now
    Does anyone here know if Permethrin has a shelf-life (like sunscreen)? I still have about half of my bottle from last year, and I'd rather not buy a whole new bottle for this season.

PS. Cutter also sells Picardin in an aerosol form, called Skinsations. This is the most convenient source of picardin I've found, I see them all the time in Lowes, Home Depot, ect. and I get mine from the local grocery store.
    A free canoe is better than no canoe.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LostCause View Post
    I'm a fan of both chemicals. Some trips I choose to carry the lemon eucalyptus bug spray, but I'm a still a big fan of picaridin. I just can't find it anywhere but wally world and only in those little pen-spray-thingys. Where are you getting yours BillyBob?
    Lowe's, believe it or not. And a full size container at WW recently. These are all 15%. I want to try some of the 20% Sawyers, but I have to order it.
    For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us....that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
    Romans 8:18,21-22