Tarp
    WB Camo
    Insulation
    Burrow + Lynx
    Suspension
    Black DIY Whoopies
    Images

WTB CAMO Burrow

Got a Camo Crowsnest from StormCrow and LOVE it. now I find myself "needing" a cammo burrow TQ to match it. If anybody has one they bought on impulse... (been there) let me know

StormCrow (no matterwhat he calls his website) makes awesome stuff

Hammock
    WB Tribe
    Tarp
    OGeeTarp & OES
    Insulation
    PHOENIX/BURROW
    Suspension
    Webbing N Whoopie
    Hey 1022,
    what type of camo are you talking about? I have a reeltree camo patterned Crowsnest also, I was hoping for a Burrow to match it but when Adam delivered me my new burrow TQ that was black I quickly forgot about the matching camo thingee and just let myself fall in love with the TQ that Adam had personally made for me.

I think you will find it very difficult to find a camo burrow to match your UQ...then again you just might. Knowing what the camo color and pattern is the information that anybody will need first though.

Good luck on your search, be sure to let us know what the outcome is please.

BTW-Trout had Stormcrow make him a quilt that was a green forest camo pattern, I don't know if it was a TQ or a UQ though.
    "If'n I'm gonna fall, someone is gonna' watch."
    Sean Emery

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 1022 View Post
    Got a Camo Crowsnest from StormCrow and LOVE it. now I find myself "needing" a cammo burrow TQ to match it. If anybody has one they bought on impulse... (been there) let me know

StormCrow (no matterwhat he calls his website) makes awesome stuff
    Hey there 1022,
    Thanks for the kind words about the camo crowsnest. We got lots of the particular camo that is on your quilt left. I am sending out a couple of Burrows made with it tomorrow as a matter of fact. Let me know if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Child View Post
    Hey 1022,
    what type of camo are you talking about? I have a reeltree camo patterned Crowsnest also, I was hoping for a Burrow to match it but when Adam delivered me my new burrow TQ that was black I quickly forgot about the matching camo thingee and just let myself fall in love with the TQ that Adam had personally made for me.

I think you will find it very difficult to find a camo burrow to match your UQ...then again you just might. Knowing what the camo color and pattern is the information that anybody will need first though.

Good luck on your search, be sure to let us know what the outcome is please.

BTW-Trout had Stormcrow make him a quilt that was a green forest camo pattern, I don't know if it was a TQ or a UQ though.
    Man-o-man you got lucky BC! If I could get my hands on that fabric again I would buy up 500yds of it. I wish I had saved a little for myself! Finding a RealTree™ pattern in the very specific material we use is borderline impossible. My only option would be to have it made and we do not quite have the resources for that yet....Those Realtree™ people are very protective of their prints.

~Stormcrow
    Owner/Founder at Hammockgear.com - Hammock Camping Outfitters
    Home of the Burrow, the Incubator, and the Phoenix

Hammock
    WB Tribe
    Tarp
    OGeeTarp & OES
    Insulation
    PHOENIX/BURROW
    Suspension
    Webbing N Whoopie
    Yep StormCrow,
    I surely be knowing that I and just a very few others possess a CrowsNest (actually I think it is a Ptarmigan, which means it is the only one in this entire world) in the the Reeltree Camo pattern, and they are very rare indeed. The only person I would even consider giving it to would be StormCrow himself, or maybe Three3.

I am so glad that you are able to help 1022 out with his search for a matching Burrow TQ.

Like I said before Laddie, the stuff from StormCrowland is well worth waiting for.

BTW- I like the idea of surviving in the wildnerness with equipment that has been handcrafted by my frends just for myself....just knowing that, makes the experience even more enjoyable for me.
    Last edited by Barefoot Child; 08-24-2010 at 14:23.
    "If'n I'm gonna fall, someone is gonna' watch."
    Sean Emery

• + New Posts