1. It helps with consistent pitching to get the amount of sag I want without having to think too hard about it.
2. It keeps the mosquito netting up and off my face.
3. It's a good place to hang my spectacles, a pouch for holding headlamp and other bits that I want to keep handy.
"The more I carry the happier I am in camp; the less I carry the happier I am getting there" - Sgt. Rock
“Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story
- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
- Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB
IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER