Hammock
    DIY

Talking Claytor custom setups for sale

Me and my wife have decided to sell our claytor setups.And figured that there was no better place to make folks aware of this.If you read the description it is a great deal.The suspension,snakeskins, and rainfly stuff sack were all made by me and my wife.These are amazing sets we have just decided to go all the way with our DIY.I hope you Claytor junkies enjoy this. All the research and ideas for all the custom parts of these hammock sets were learned here on hammock forums.A testimony to how great this hammock community is.Please check out this link.And thank you again Hammock forums!

$220 for the set.

PM or email for more info: illumination777 {at} gmail {dot} com
    Last edited by headchange4u; 10-07-2010 at 14:45. Reason: Added price and contact info.
    "SURVIVAL IS NO ONES RESPONSIBILITY BUT YOUR OWN" quote The Dirty Dog founder of The Church of Survival

Hammock
    DIY

Exclamation pics of the set-up....ENJOY!

This package comes with: Claytor Jungle Hammock
    Diamond Rain Fly
    Ring/Buckle Suspension System
    Camo Snakeskin
    Highlander Sleep Mat

Claytor Jungle Hammock
    Design: Designed for extreme wet jungle climates. Camouflage waterproof fabric. 100% waterproof, and there is a double bottom layer to slide a foam pad in for snow and winter camping. Longer, stronger and heavier than the Expedition Hammock, so it can handle taller and heavier people. The Diamond shaped Rain Fly Sheet has 4 reinforced attach points and comes with 4 lines. Elastic cords hold the mosquito netting away from your face. This hammock is used by the Foreign Legion in French Guiana, the Italian Marines, the South African Defense Force, the British Special Forces, Irish Guards and Queens Guards. This is hammock should last 5 years of hard use. If you don't need the mosquito netting, then just flip the hammock over and sleep on the other side (with the netting hanging down below).
    Color: Camouflage.
    Stuff Sack: Camouflage.
    Material: 244 ripstop Nylon.
    Hammock Dimensions: 300cm long x 125cm wide (9' 9" long x 4' wide). Comfortable for a person up to 7' 5" and 350 pounds.
    Rain Sheet Dimensions: Diamond shape - 400cm long x 300cm wide & 250cm along each side (13' long x 10' wide).
    Weight: 1.5kg. (3lbs.) for Hammock & Fly.
    Retail Price: $150, includes rain fly

Diamond Rain Fly
    The Diamond-shaped Rain Fly Sheet is made of waterproof Nylon Tafta (210T) and provides the maximum rain shelter with the minimum amount of material. This rain sheet only has 4 attach points, so that you can tie two lines to the tree and then the other two lines you can stake out perpendicular to the hammock. The rain sheet extends 50cm. beyond each end of the hammock.
    Retail Price: Price included with Hammock

Ring/Buckle System
    See images. Very reliable custom system. Quick and easy set-up. Made from carabiners, rings, and mule tape. This system is extremely durable.
    This system enables you to set up your hammock between trees over 30 feet apart.
    Retail Price: Custom system valued at $50 a set

Snakeskin
    Woodland camo silicone treated ripstop nylon. Makes the take down and set-up faster and easier.
    Retail Price: Custom snakeskins valued at $25 each

Highlander Sleep Mat

No trapped air pockets when deflating
    Even surface once inflated
    Protection from frozen moisture bursting the valve
    Comes complete with a rapid-fix repair kit
    Two stuff sacks, for travelling and easy packing
    Specifications

Item Dimension: 183x51x3.8cm
    Pack Size: 31x16cm
    Fabric/Materials: 150D Oxford Polyester, bonded with TPU glue
    Weight: 1.2 k
    Retail Price: $78 http://www.highlander-outdoor.com/pa...74&pnid=301635

Both the diamond rain fly and the Hammock come with separate stuff sacks.

This hammock has been set up twice. It has no abraisons, no issues whatsoever. It is practically new.
    The ring-buckle system is not the original system to the hammock; however, the system is very reliable and durable. This is a jungle hammock and is not reccommended for cold weather, however, the sleep mat does cut down on heat loss on colder nights. The hammock does have an opening to slip the sleep mat into.

If you have any questions about any of the items included in this package, please e-mail. I will contact you as soon as I read your e-mail.
    Thank you.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "SURVIVAL IS NO ONES RESPONSIBILITY BUT YOUR OWN" quote The Dirty Dog founder of The Church of Survival

Hammock
    My own $25 DIY Hammock.
    Tarp
    Chinook Camo.
    Insulation
    E.C.W.S Military
    Suspension
    Bioshock
    Would you be willing to part out some of the stuff. I already have a Claytor but would like to purchase the snakeskins if possible.

Hammock
    DIY

claytor set-up

unfortunately we need to sell this as a set.but we can make you a set of snakeskins just like the ones in the set.if you contact me through our email [email protected] we can negotiate a set.

Hammock
    DIY

Exclamation Hammock Tubes

i have been getting alot of interest in the fact that me and my wife are offering custom hammock tubes.so i dont infringe upon any companies hammock tube name we are calling our tubes:"JUNGLE SNAKES".i like being on the up and up.

Hammock
    DIY

Price Adjust

NEW PRICE: $200 NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING

• + New Posts