WBBB XLC 1.7 Single
    Tarp
    BMJ silpoly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 5 deg
    Suspension
    Woopies

Thank you HF

Hi everyone I just wanted give thanks to a few people for getting me up off the ground and hanging in the trees, it’s such a better view.

1. Hennessy Hammocks – I got my first hammock, Expedition A Sym at REI last year and if it wasn’t for Tom I would have never found Hammock Forums.

2. Hammock Forums – This place is wonderful! Everyone here has been extremely helpful in my search to learn more about the hammock life. If it wasn’t for HF I would never have know about Warbonnet(Blackbird Dbl 1.7) and OES(Standard in Sil) which I now own. Also I am now in the process of making self tensioning guylines for my tarp that I learned about here at HF.

3. Brandon at Warbonnet – We all know why he gets my thanks, what a great piece of gear.

4. Brian at OES – Another excellent piece of gear that I will have for a long time to come and can’t wait to get a tarp in spin/cuben.

5. To all the cottage businesses that sell there stuff here on HF, your products meet high standards and the members of this forum stand behind you in there purchases and posts, which allows the newbie’s to feel confident in buying your products.

Now on to investigating under quilts, not that I haven’t already spent hours on HF looking into them.

Anyway THANK YOU HAMMOCK FOURMS and EVERYONE who makes this site what it is……the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti, MWUQ4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    That's some great gear! The addiction has begun...

Resistance is futile...you will be assimilated...
    “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story

- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
    - Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB

IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER

Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    JRB Universal
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    So Tom Hennessy told you about HF?
    If so, that's good to hear.
    I too will something make and joy in it's making

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Single
    Tarp
    BMJ silpoly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 5 deg
    Suspension
    Woopies
    No...Tom Henessey didn't actually tell me about HF but I found Hennessy Hammocks which is how I learned about HF

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    ZPacks Cuben
    Insulation
    JRB TQ & Te-Wa UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Four-O View Post
    Hi everyone I just wanted give thanks to a few people for getting me up off the ground and hanging in the trees, it’s such a better view. . . .

Anyway THANK YOU HAMMOCK FOURMS and EVERYONE who makes this site what it is……the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott
    Hear here!
    I too am so grateful for all the excellent advice I've received here at HF. I had hoped to be helpful in return one day after I've earned my mentorship.
    What amazes me is how the same people that helped me so much keep teaching others. They usually are among the first to answer each noob question. I never expected to meet such high character heroes on a site dedicated to the sleeping part of camping.
    Thanks from me too, HF ! ! !
    "Well, you might be lazy, but if we were not all about comfort here this would be a tent forum!" - - Roadtorque

Hammock
    Ask me tomorrow
    Tarp
    Old Blue
    Insulation
    DIY, HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Agnostic
    Images
    Ditto on that! This is such a great forum. Full of great ideas and even better company.

• + New Posts