Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti, MWUQ4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images

SOLD:Second round of sales...

Items do not include shipping - I'll look online for the estimated shipping to your location and use that. If you buy more than one thing I'll combine the shipping.

PayPal works best but if all you can do is a check I'll ship when it clears. Money Orders ok, too.

Post here what you want and if you'd like to use PayPal or snail mail...I'll PM you with details.

Crazy Creek Crazy Crib LEX Lightweight Hammock with Ultralight Tarp - $100 This is a great car camping hammock. I backpacked with it several times and it works well for that, too...just a little heavier and bulkier than some other options, but it gives a HUGE open feeling inside so it would be good for folks with claustrophobia issues. Reviewed it here (read the Initial Review first, then the Field Review, then the Long Term Review). Includes hammock and supports, tarp, tarp lines, etc - everything in the original package except the stakes. Selling it b/c I haven't used it since the BGT test...still a good hammock, though.

Integral Designs Salathe Bivy - $100 Bought at an REI member sale and never used. Looks like it's in excellent condition but I don't know how much it was used before it was returned. Details here.

Red Ledge Kid's Waterproof/Breathable Rain Pants, size small - $15 I think it's the Thunderlight series. Elastic waist with shockcord drawstring and cordlock, zippered rear pocket. They fit my son from ~5-7 years old. Excellent condition.

Camo Ecotat poncho/bivy - $50 This is part of the new Aircrew Survival System. It's basically a more advanced military issue poncho with zippers all around to use it as a bivy, velcro patches, shockcord on the ends, etc. Drawstring hood. Camo stuff sack included. I think it's similar to this prototype. Measures 76"x96" (that's a 10.2' diagonal), weighs 36 oz including stuff sack.

And some material...these are Wallyworld specials...some were $1/yd and some were $2/yd. I haven't weighed them or tested to see what's nylon or polyester. Some of it is sewn into projects but I'm only selling it as the material.

Off-white/light gray nylon, NOT ripstop, ~1.9 oz, no treatment, 17+ yds by 58" wide - $20

Red ripstop, 1.9 oz, no treatment, 75"x42" - $5 - This was the Kids Hammock that my little ones outgrew.

Gray DWR ripstop, 1.1oz, 116"x54" - $5 This was the prototype Cinched Hammock that I decided to quit working on. It'll still work as a hammock for a really light person or you can just use the material. Check the link to see the drawstring channel and webbing on the ends.

Sold to headchange4u:
    Blue silnylon, 1.1 oz, 47"x58" - $3 - This was the original prototype for the JRB Gear Hammock Pack Cover. You get exactly what you see in the prototype link.

Sold to trailale:
    Byer of Maine Amazonas Moskito Hammock - New in box - $15 Zippered bug net. Great starter hammock - I bought it as a gift and never got around to gifting it.

Sold to rstms:
    Gray ripstop, 1.9 oz, some DWR treatment, 12' x 61" - $5 - Hemmed all around, ends gathered and secured with a ziptie.
    Gray ripstop, 1.9 oz, some DWR treatment, 12' x 61" - $5 - Hemmed all around, ends gathered and secured with a ziptie.

Sold to Funny Money:
    DIY Tarptent w/ stuffsack - Free (you pay shipping) Someone sent me this for the cost of shipping when I first started the DIY thing. I was going to use it for my wife (who's on the verge of becoming a hammocker) but I found a good tent at the REI member sale, so I never used this one. It's probably roomy for one person and adequate for two. Includes stuffsack, poles and cords, but no stakes. I just ask that you only ask for this if you or another serious camper will use it, and give it away for free when you're done with it.

Sold to Kohburn:
    Cabela's Boundary Waters II Dry Bag, Roll Top, Size Large, Pearl Blue - $10 It's the $25 model at Cabela's. This one is brand new and never used, but I opened it and it has some discoloration.

Sold to mixinmaster:
    Outdoor Research Knee-length Gaiters, Gore-Tex, Size Large - $20 I think these are the Verglas style, with the leather arch strap and velcro closure on the shin. Barely used, excellent condition.
    Cabela's Boundary Waters II Dry Bag, Roll Top, Size Large, Pearl Blue - $15 It's the $25 model at Cabela's. This one is still in the original packaging.
    Last edited by Just Jeff; 11-08-2007 at 17:01.
    “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story

- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
    - Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB

IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER

• + New Posts