Tarp
    Too many
    Insulation
    JRB
    Suspension
    Whoopies!!!!

Question about using a JRB UQ....

Hey everyone,

This past weekend I let my kids stay outside in the hammocks and they had a ball. It was the first time I set up my JRB UQ's and have a couple of "dumb" questions. I attached the suspension on the ends as it said in the directions but it didn't say to do anything else. There are a couple of loops on each side of the UQ am I suppose to tie a rope from each side to snug it up against the sides of the hammock or am I missing something? They said that they felt comfortable in the hammocks but just wanted to get a little more info if I am missing anything. The JRB paperwork didn't say for me to do anything else other than attach it on the ends plus it was dark when we were outside setting them up so I did just enough to get by for that evening. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    the loops are for the HH hammocks youwould run the side tie outs from the hh hammock through the loops on the side so when you get in and out of the bottom entry it stays in place with less fuss...you really don't need them for any other hammock

as long as they were warm ,and it sounds as if they were....it was set up just right

i wouldn't read too much into it
    It puts the Underquilt on it's hammock ... It does this whenever it gets cold

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB!
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    JRB HR (2)
    Did you adjust the drawstrings on the quilt ends to snug up the quilt against the hammock? then you did all you needed to. As GLP says, the grosgrain loops are for the side tie outs on a Hennessy model.

Hammock
    LOTS
    Tarp
    Too many
    Insulation
    JRB
    Suspension
    Whoopies!!!!
    I didn't bother to even do the side tie outs(honestly I forgot about it) and all I have are Henenessys. One is a safari and one is an expedition. Guess I got a little more to learn about this stuff. lol. Thanks again!!

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Anytime
    It puts the Underquilt on it's hammock ... It does this whenever it gets cold