Amsteel Blue around Denver?

I am in need of some 1/8 or 7/64" amsteel blue. If anyone knows where to buy some around the Denver area I would appreciate your help. Thanks

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    How much do you need?

I don't know of any stores around town that sell it since I buy mine online, but you might want to try a marine supply. They usually carry it. Push comes to shove, I've got a couple hundred feet of it and I'd be willing to cut you a few lengths if you need it.
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 single
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH/strap
    Images
    There is a West Marine store in Highland Ranch. Most stores carry amsteel, but not all have a great variety of lengths; I believe they only carry silver. Call ahead to determine what sizes they have in stock.

Their price is 29˘ per foot. However, they will match any regular, published online price. Go to Redden Marine and print out their page showing the price of 20˘ per foot and WM will honor the price.

If you order from Redden Marine, they will give a discount to Hammock Forum members. Follow this link for information:
    http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11819
    This will put the price considerably less, and even with shipping, will be less than WM.

West Marine will not match the discounted price, and while Redden will offer the product in multiple colors, WM only carries silver.

Though I picked up the 7/64" at West last weekend, I will order the rest of mine from Redden.
    “Indian builds small fire and stays warm, white man builds big fire and stays warm collecting firewood”—unknown

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea”—Karen Blixen

Thank you for getting back so quickly on this. Cannibal thank you for the generous offer, but I don't want to rob from your stash if I don't have to. I will go check out West Marine today... because I have the itch, and probably order from Redden from then on. Thanks again.

• + New Posts