WBBB Double 1.7
    Tarp
    Super Fly
    Insulation
    Burrow,Yetti,WInc
    Suspension
    webbing/Dutchclips

Winter CrowsNest & just in time !

Thank you Throwren & StormCrow for your patience with me and accomodating my needs. Heading out to Lake Jocassee this weekend and I have my family of 4 all hanging for the first time. My wife, being the cold sleeper that she is, has been eyeballing my Yetti. In an effort to keep our marital bliss intact, I ordered a Winter CrowsNest. It arrived today and we leave tomorrow, great timing !

I could go on to say what everyone else has been saying for the past year but its well known already. The biggest compliment I can give to Hammock Gear . . . I missed out on. I should have had a camera ready when my wife saw the Winter CrowsNest laid out next to the Yetti. This is the best I can show you . . . .

This UQ is awesome. I am really looking forward to the first opportunity I get to hang with this quilt. Great Job Throwren & StormCrow !
    “He doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words”
    - Bobby Bowden

Hammock
    MYOG 1.1 Double Layer
    Tarp
    DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    DIY top & U Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
    Thank you Throwren & StormCrow for your patience with me and accomodating my needs. Heading out to Lake Jocassee this weekend and I have my family of 4 all hanging for the first time. My wife, being the cold sleeper that she is, has been eyeballing my Yetti. In an effort to keep our marital bliss intact, I ordered a Winter CrowsNest. It arrived today and we leave tomorrow, great timing !

I could go on to say what everyone else has been saying for the past year but its well known already. The biggest compliment I can give to Hammock Gear . . . I missed out on. I should have had a camera ready when my wife saw the Winter CrowsNest laid out next to the Yetti. This is the best I can show you . . . .

This UQ is awesome. I am really looking forward to the first opportunity I get to hang with this quilt. Great Job Throwren & StormCrow !
    I hope you enjoy all that downy goodness. I am a little jealous ok... a LOT jealous.
    I hope Y'all have a great weekend on the lake.
    Check out my website www.cwhammocks.com or Find me on the YouTubes
    You can even"Like" me on facebook or follow me on Twitter @cwhammocks

"In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies."

DONATE TO THE GOAT ISLAND FIRE PIT FUND

• + New Posts