Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Quote Originally Posted by txulrich View Post
    First, welcome from a Lone Star brother. Where in Tx are you?

Second, when you get your gear, we expect, no demand, a report!!! Including pics.
    Ha-ha! Too funny...

I'm in the Spring/Woodlands area...roughly 30 miles north of Houston.

And now, without further ado, my report:

On Nov 17, 2007 at 1500hrs, I did hereby order one (1) North American Clark Jungle Hammock and one (1) XL Rain fly with tree straps. I requested 4 day delivery, as well. When said package arrives, I shall immediately account for and inspect all items, select a suitable location, and setup shop in my backyard.

What did I forget?
    What do I need now?
    Any helpful hints or suggestions as to what gear is a definite "can't do without"?

Let me know! Sky's the limit! I don't jump into things half-baked. It's all or nothing, baby!

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti, MWUQ4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    What did I forget?
    What do I need now?
    Any helpful hints or suggestions as to what gear is a definite "can't do without"?
    Good start - need insulation plan. Pad or underquilt for the bottom, sleeping bag or quilt for top, etc.
    “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story

- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
    - Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB

IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    Good start - need insulation plan. Pad or underquilt for the bottom, sleeping bag or quilt for top, etc.
    Indeed. It will start to get a bit chilly around here in the coming months. Nothing major, but it dips a little low now and again.

Any recommendations for pads and UQs that will fit properly and work well with my particular application? Steer me in the right direction and I'll do the research.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12