diy wildcrafter
    Tarp
    UGQ preproduction
    Insulation
    UGQ all the way
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images
    well if you dont like to wait you can always cancel your order and then someone that will wait wont have to wait as long

Hammock
    ENO, HH ULB, WBBB, GT
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    AHELR,Agnes,WInCub
    Suspension
    Cinch,Tglides,Whoo

---------------

That's just it, you CAN'T cancel your order. They don't answer PMs or emails.

As someone on other thread mentioned, he's shot them $500 and still no reply.

2QzQ, for instance, has a person email them the order on theri website, they reply back giving the estimated shipping and price, and then if you agree, you Paypal the dough.

Hammock Gear needs to follow 2qzq precedent.

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkayaker1 View Post
    That's just it, you CAN'T cancel your order. They don't answer PMs or emails.

As someone on other thread mentioned, he's shot them $500 and still no reply.

2QzQ, for instance, has a person email them the order on theri website, they reply back giving the estimated shipping and price, and then if you agree, you Paypal the dough.

Hammock Gear needs to follow 2qzq precedent.
    I really think your out of line .... give the guy a chance to reply
    like i said...he could be having internet problems....he has said not too long ago that some of his mail was going into his spam folder from some reason

Adam is a good guy...i think befor you bad mouth him you should at least find out why he is not responding...
    It puts the Underquilt on it's hammock ... It does this whenever it gets cold

Hammock
    ENO, HH ULB, WBBB, GT
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    AHELR,Agnes,WInCub
    Suspension
    Cinch,Tglides,Whoo
    greenlespaul-- You're late to the party, please reread the threads!

I've read every post on here--their internet works, they reply (infrequently), so it works. Stop making excuses for them when people are sending hundreds of dollars to them per order.

Three concurrent threads on his own Forum for over a month: Wait time thread 21 replies. Lead time thread 89 replies. Newest Did You Get My Email Thread 29 replies.

Trying to help them through the morass they've created--and I initially tried also--is futile. For everyone to keep saying "they're good people" or "great product worth the wait" only goes so far.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 dbl layer.
    Tarp
    WB Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Crowsnest & Burrow
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    This is what I was typing on the other Tread before it was closed.

If you don't want to wait for a quality hand made product from a American cottage industry business. Go to REI and buy yourself a product that is mass produced and made in China. Bam ..in your hands and you have your instant fix.
    Small businesses have bumps in the road all the time and don't have to conform to what YOU want. If you don't want to do business with them don't. If you don't like the coffee at that coffee house don't go there again. But are you going to call up the owner and tell them to make their coffee your way. NO ... Give me a break that is complete BS ....

Adam has been polite to reply to these remarks you all have written, and I understand why he did. But he does not have to do what you say. Yes, the "Customer is always right" unless they rude, and inconsiderate ... then ... They can leave your store!.

He's not a multi million dollar operation with a stack of routers and servers to handle all your emails, PM's an phone calls. Plus I am sure he doesn't have a billion dollar distribution center that can handle all your shipping needs. Oh wait... that would be REI, EMS, or some other major corporation.

Give the guy a break ... You do get what you pay for ... Trust me I have the Crowsnest and the Burrow! ... Good stuff like nothing at the big stores ...
    Questtrek
    "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks". John Muir.

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkayaker1 View Post
    greenlespaul-- You're late to the party, please reread the threads!

I've read every post on here--their internet works, they reply (infrequently), so it works. Stop making excuses for them when people are sending hundreds of dollars to them per order.

Three concurrent threads on his own Forum for over a month: Wait time thread 21 replies. Lead time thread 89 replies. Newest Did You Get My Email Thread 29 replies.

Trying to help them through the morass they've created--and I initially tried also--is futile. For everyone to keep saying "they're good people" or "great product worth the wait" only goes so far.
    Listen...if you don't like the way they are running things that fine...don't order from them .....
    but don't keep bashing them every chance you get...
    would you like it if someone was bashing you every chance they got?
    i don't think so
    It puts the Underquilt on it's hammock ... It does this whenever it gets cold

Hammock
    Traveller,Speer,BIAS,Hennessy Asym.
    Tarp
    OES Strd, OES Wint
    Insulation
    HG Full length.
    Suspension
    adj webbing
    Images

a reminder

It's easy to get along when everybody does everything the way we want them to, or the way we feel they should. That is easy. If things worked like that, there would be no need for patience, understanding, compromise or even love. Getting along, avoiding escalations, wars and all that does not happen in the absence of problems, it happens when we try, even if things are not perfect. It's easy to be good when everything runs smooth and there are no glitches in life.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB XLC 1.7, Traveler S1.7
    Tarp
    Cuben DIY
    Insulation
    Hammockgear
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoat View Post
    It's easy to get along when everybody does everything the way we want them to, or the way we feel they should. That is easy. If things worked like that, there would be no need for patience, understanding, compromise or even love. Getting along, avoiding escalations, wars and all that does not happen in the absence of problems, it happens when we try, even if things are not perfect. It's easy to be good when everything runs smooth and there are no glitches in life.
    well said!! Bravo!!
    "Every day is a new day to a better future"
    "Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them." ~ Mike Dooley
    "What if I told you that you couldn't have anymore of anything... No more friends, no more money, no more anything, until you first got happy with what you have?"~ Mike Dooley
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." ~ Socrates

Hammock
    Dangerbird or WBBB
    Tarp
    4 s Cuben Z-packs
    Insulation
    Crowsnest, Burrow
    Suspension
    Some of everything
    Images
    Just got the email at 4:04 eastern, my crowsnest is in the mail.
    Experts are the ones who think they know everything. Geniuses are the ones who know they don't.

You need seek no rocky summit, for these high places are within you.

Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 single
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH/strap
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty7997 View Post
    Just got the email at 4:04 eastern, my crowsnest is in the mail.
    What?!?!? And it took you a whole 45 minutes to tell us?!?

I am disappointed in you, smitty. Very disappointed in deed.
    “Indian builds small fire and stays warm, white man builds big fire and stays warm collecting firewood”—unknown

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea”—Karen Blixen

• + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast